Scheduled Site Forum Maintenance Thursday evening, October 10th into Friday, October 11th

Son of Hobbes

High of the Tiger
Staff member
AFN Admin
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Website
www.autoflower.org
Hey everyone, we're going to be doing some scheduled maintenance on the forum this coming Thursday night (October 10th,) between the hours of 6 pm and 6 am (October 11th) Central Standard Time.

We're going to shoot for as little downtime as possible, but there may be some downtime Thursday night and Friday during the morning and day that the site is not available. We're planning for it, expecting for it, but hopefully it's very minimal.

Once this is done, I'll be scheduling another weekend for us to do a rather large forum software update that will take us to the latest version of the forum software (it also comes with some neat things, including file optimization for images, which in theory will fix a lot of our storage issues.

Appreciated and thank you!

scared-cat-meme-template-3yvqn.jpg

um, hate to tell ya, but u got ur datez totally wrong :rofl: :doh: thurzday is the 10th, not the 11th.....jus sayin & carry on plz :toke: :smokeit: ppp

Hey everyone, we're going to be doing some scheduled maintenance on the forum this coming Thursday night (October 11th,) between the hours of 6 pm and 6 am (October 12th) Central Standard Time.

We're going to shoot for as little downtime as possible, but there may be some downtime Thursday night and Friday during the morning and day that the site is not available. We're planning for it, expecting for it, but hopefully it's very minimal.

Once this is done, I'll be scheduling another weekend for us to do a rather large forum software update that will take us to the latest version of the forum software (it also comes with some neat things, including file optimization for images, which in theory will fix a lot of our storage issues.

Appreciated and thank you!
Dang those are my most active hours lol! Just kidding, thanks for doing everything to keep AFN current. I consider this my second home now! Hope it goes as smooth as possible for yall!

Back