@WildBill cheers mate for rep .
It sure is stacking up.
I will be in there tomorrow for a full defol it's a jungle in there .
I kind of think that's what I need to do to both of these girls.
What do you think?
I don't think the air flow is too bad. It would probably be good for light penetration it should be even better with the supplemental red I have.
IMG_20240721_180043030.jpg
IMG_20240721_180117178.jpg
IMG_20240721_180156113.jpg

I kind of think that's what I need to do to both of these girls.
What do you think?
I don't think the air flow is too bad. It would probably be good for light penetration it should be even better with the supplemental red I have.
View attachment 1695986View attachment 1695987View attachment 1695988
Perfect time for a defol mate.
Flowers are big enough and will help all round.
My defol will be the last till harvest time.
I keep my 4 corner plants with leaves on to soak up as much light as possible.
4 corner plants are always my tallest.

You're plants are lush mate. 😍

are any of your recent genetics available ? been following you for many years - and now that I'm starting to run auto's with photo's would realy like to run some of your genetics. says you joined site in 2020 but I remember seeing you on other sites. Did you have your own site at some time a while back ? going to shar them with my son - who just got out of the service with PTSD - going to introduce him to cultivating But must have quality seeds from a quality breeder Respectfully --Peace

are any of your recent genetics available ? been following you for many years - and now that I'm starting to run auto's with photo's would realy like to run some of your genetics. says you joined site in 2020 but I remember seeing you on other sites. Did you have your own site at some time a while back ? going to shar them with my son - who just got out of the service with PTSD - going to introduce him to cultivating But must have quality seeds from a quality breeder Respectfully --Peace
That's a different Sawney, I'm sure he'll say the same.

Hay mate.
I'm not the same breeder you are thinking of lol , not the first time.
I have only been on AFN sharing seeds and have never sold a bean .
But, if you want seeds I can help 😉

I'm from Scotland and use the sawney bean name as a laugh and twist to my strain names.

Perfect time for a defol mate.
Flowers are big enough and will help all round.
My defol will be the last till harvest time.
I keep my 4 corner plants with leaves on to soak up as much light as possible.
4 corner plants are always my tallest.

You're plants are lush mate. 😍
Thanks! I hit the girls pretty hard!
IMG_20240724_171434868.jpg

Back