SANlight sanlight EVO 140 and 60 series perpetual grow with biotabs Dutch passion kerosine krash sssc and seedstockers

I cannot find anything about Olifant autoflower and I dont see it among Super Sativa Seed Club genetics.
Do you have any link for those seeds?
20% thc with 10% cbd is outstanding.
Great grow!

all we know is either by trying it ourselves or believing what the breeders say also I'm waiting on a strain from super sativa seed club with 20 per cent thc and 10 per cent cbd now that's a gamechangerView attachment 1305734
Sounds interesting if both THC and CBD levels are consistent.

I cannot find anything about Olifant autoflower and I dont see it among Super Sativa Seed Club genetics.
Do you have any link for those seeds?
20% thc with 10% cbd is outstanding.
Great grow!
we will be the first folks to be testing and growing them in a test thread but i will be posting them back here and we did the same with all their autos i was one of the first to do the fat petes cookies and the auto creeper

we will be the first folks to be testing and growing them in a test thread but i will be posting them back here and we did the same with all their autos i was one of the first to do the fat petes cookies and the auto creeper
Tag me in that grow please :toke:

I still need to learn to dial in a few things during the grow I guess, but it’s awesome to see all those fat healthy buds everywhere.
if/when I’ve had plants that ended up looking that fat it’s been by accident, not design lol

looking-good-meme.jpg

Some more pics I've put the 3 gorilla cookies back on the Res for there last 10 days also the mephisto sour crinkle at the back right the pics don't do her justice as she's stacked and got some hefty top s on her all around .anyhow more pics tmoz
20210410_151243.jpg
20210410_151150.jpg
20210410_151142.jpg
20210410_151139.jpg
20210410_151130.jpg

Back