SANlight sanlight EVO 140 and 60 series perpetual grow with biotabs Dutch passion kerosine krash sssc and seedstockers

Few pics from today I've got golden brown marks on some of my fan leaves since using the uvb it gives a similar look to calmag issues but I will get some better pics tomorrow
20210409_215859.jpg
20210409_215808.jpg
20210409_215805.jpg
20210409_215800.jpg

Your a canna machine at the minute bro :smoking: :headbang:.. Tent looks great.
thanks, bro also if you ever run these gorilla cookies from fastbuds they are a very smelly strain you deffo need a good carbon filter when i open my tent it hits you also they are 27 per cent thc possibly the strongest auto on the market

thanks, bro also if you ever run these gorilla cookies from fastbuds they are a very smelly strain you deffo need a good carbon filter when i open my tent it hits you also they are 27 per cent thc possibly the strongest auto on the market
Might have to get me some of that... Well when I change up filter lol. :smoking:

They're all looking good Tom, do you think it's definitely the UV that's tinged them, have you noticed any increase in resin or to early to say?
bit early to say as of yet bro but I've increased the light to 2 hours now and i will keep you posted and thanks

Reactions: EP3
I like the sound of 27%, that's my kind of action. I know the CJ's from Dutch Passion have been lab tested at a confirmed 27%. The one I harvested was strong indeed but had no way of accurately measuring apart from how stoned I got.:jointman: :smoking:

I like the sound of 27%, that's my kind of action. I know the CJ's from Dutch Passion have been lab tested at a confirmed 27%. The one I harvested was strong indeed but had no way of accurately measuring apart from how stoned I got.:jointman: :smoking:
all we know is either by trying it ourselves or believing what the breeders say also I'm waiting on a strain from super sativa seed club with 20 per cent thc and 10 per cent cbd now that's a gamechanger
olifant super satia seed club.PNG

Fantastic looking plants. Keep my fingers crossed for the new light. :goodluck:
Hopefully see results.
Cheers bro,
EP3

Back