SANlight sanlight EVO 140 and 60 series perpetual grow with biotabs Dutch passion kerosine krash sssc and seedstockers

Is that the light, that was quick.
Looking WOW!!
EP3

Is that the light, that was quick.
Looking WOW!!
EP3
Only a 5 min job bro hanging it but I'm very intrigued about it also how's your girl today

Reactions: EP3
also anyone using these protect your eyes
i wouldnt even be in the tent when its on to be honest mate not worth the risk we get enough uv from the sun no need to add to it

Here's the box also I didn't look at the light just flipped my phone over but it's set now I'm just going to turn it on and off from outside the tent but I appreciate your consent also remember years ago people used to use these for a tan I'm sure crazy hey
20210405_140812.jpg

Here's the box also I didn't look at the light just flipped my phone over but it's set now I'm just going to turn it on and off from outside the tent but I appreciate your consent also remember years ago people used to use these for a tan I'm sure crazy hey View attachment 1304267
one of those things that you know everyone knows but you have to say it out loud anyways :crying:
im pretty sure they still use them for tanning :yoinks:

The UV danger/safety definitely needs to be mentioned more. Hope no one blasts themselves blind with one of these new monsters. I know a lot of the LED lights have warnings about not looking directly into them due to eye damage. The intensity on new lights is really something.

Need some fashionable tanning bed goggles for the tent now.
What you got those on for? Oh, just some gardening..... The tomatoes have engaged in chemical warfare.

tanning-goggles-with-strap-black.jpg

Back