SANlight sanlight EVO 140 and 60 series perpetual grow with biotabs Dutch passion kerosine krash sssc and seedstockers

people say 2 hours so i was going to try 1 hour a day but monitor any changes but there already dripping in frost but you always want more lol

I'm always up for trying new things and if it makes my girls stronger its a win win
I'd look at the output of that light vs the Agromax down below to get some more input. Sounds like it may be more powerful.
Timing wise, this article had a few suggestions for how often and how long to run UV.

massive thanks to @Fast Buds Heather for this run of 3 gorilla glue ie got the colour well back in there lease now as there a hungry strain but the burned tip s on ones from lockout on the autopots anyhow I'm going to be putting a uva light or the canopy tomorrow for the final 2 weeks and a huge thank you to @super sativa seed club for them i will lead a link to a video of the products

now some tags as id like you to look at the light and get your opinions before i hang or maybe tips
@EP3 @hope2grow @RustyStarbuck72 @Mañ'O'Green @Trichome farmer @baked in the bluegrass @niceneasy @THE BEAR @The Mugwamp @Nelly Nugs @Nosias @WildBill @Only1Sky i don't want to spam anyone i don't normally tags folks to my thread but id really low people input

The AgroMax I run are twice the power of that lamp. I only run the last 2 or 3 weeks of flower and only 2 - 4 hours a day. You are going to love how this ups the THC.

The AgroMax I run are twice the power of that lamp. I only run the last 2 or 3 weeks of flower and only 2 - 4 hours a day. You are going to love how this ups the THC.
in my 4x4 i will run 1 at 3 foot for an hour a day to see how they like it and maybe up it to 2 hours i spoke to you about having another plant that's in eg if it would damage her and you assured me it's in the sun outside but i could easily take thetwenty20 out of there for an hour or 2 a day if that would be best shes about 17 days old now and shes my only other girl in there at the moment

massive thanks to @Fast Buds Heather for this run of 3 gorilla glue ie got the colour well back in there lease now as there a hungry strain but the burned tip s on ones from lockout on the autopots anyhow I'm going to be putting a uva light or the canopy tomorrow for the final 2 weeks and a huge thank you to @super sativa seed club for them i will lead a link to a video of the products

now some tags as id like you to look at the light and get your opinions before i hang or maybe tips
@EP3 @hope2grow @RustyStarbuck72 @Mañ'O'Green @Trichome farmer @baked in the bluegrass @niceneasy @THE BEAR @The Mugwamp @Nelly Nugs @Nosias @WildBill @Only1Sky i don't want to spam anyone i don't normally tags folks to my thread but id really low people input

Yeah man, I've been looking at uvb for months to add to the flowering end of the 4x8 so I'm excited to be tagged in to see what occurs.. I can't afford the led I want to replace my hps, so an interim cheaper boost to quality intrigues me. Cheers for the tag
:vibes: :d5:

Yeah man, I've been looking at uvb for months to add to the flowering end of the 4x8 so I'm excited to be tagged in to see what occurs.. I can't afford the led I want to replace my hps, so an interim cheaper boost to quality intrigues me. Cheers for the tag
:vibes: :d5:
ive grown superb girls under hps cool tubes were my thing as they put so much heat out with a barn shade that comes with them i even mixed old-style blurples with them to great effect but the tube helped massively in the summer and your plants are killer

in my 4x4 i will run 1 at 3 foot for an hour a day to see how they like it and maybe up it to 2 hours i spoke to you about having another plant that's in eg if it would damage her and you assured me it's in the sun outside but i could easily take thetwenty20 out of there for an hour or 2 a day if that would be best shes about 17 days old now and shes my only other girl in there at the moment
The UV won't hurt the young plant but it may push it into flower sooner. In theory because UV light increases as the angle of the sun increases in Fall; the plant may sense the end of the growing season and speed up. That is just Bro-science because I have never read a study anywhere. I have also not done a test myself.

ive grown superb girls under hps cool tubes were my thing as they put so much heat out with a barn shade that comes with them i even mixed old-style blurples with them to great effect but the tube helped massively in the summer and your plants are killer
I've got a new cool tube kicking around but not enough ducting to rig it up unless I re arrange everything up the other end... It may have to happen though lol. :vibes:

Back