SANlight sanlight EVO 140 and 60 series perpetual grow with biotabs Dutch passion kerosine krash sssc and seedstockers

The Sour Crinkle is the one for me, I'll have a "z" of that please Dr. :jointman:

@Mañ'O'Green as we were talking about water i was wondering if you could look at mine i grow now with emerald harvest nutes they say i shouldn't need calmag but i thought id try to get my water data also i normally grow with canna coc/clay balls but I'm going to try 100 pcent canna pro coco next round in my autopots
water here.PNG

That is some excellent starting water!

That is some excellent starting water!
So what are your thoughts on it is there plenty of cal or mag in it as I've tried adding extra calmag and I still seem to get lockouts eventually on my autopots and now you have me thinking I've been overloading them and I'm judging my excess as needing more

So what are your thoughts on it is there plenty of cal or mag in it as I've tried adding extra calmag and I still seem to get lockouts eventually on my autopots and now you have me thinking I've been overloading them and I'm judging my excess as needing more
Your water has 32 mg/l = 32 PPM/l so calculate how much your fertilizer as adding in the goal is to be between 80 - 140 PPM/l. In Coco you can go up to ~180 without issue. Go over that and you will have troubles.

Your water has 32 mg/l = 32 PPM/l so calculate how much your fertilizer as adding in the goal is to be between 80 - 140 PPM/l. In Coco you can go up to ~180 without issue. Go over that and you will have troubles.
I'm not too sure how to add the numbers up but i googled my ingredients for both my bloom and grow feed if its not to much trouble could you take a look as I'm unsure what I'm looking at and thanks bro it means a lot
anb.PNG

Back