SANlight sanlight EVO 140 and 60 series perpetual grow with biotabs Dutch passion kerosine krash sssc and seedstockers

Have you managed to use your Trim Buddy yet? You'll have to post some vids of it in use ;)
im waiting on these finishing as I've not tried them yet but I recon by next weekend I should be chopping the back to at least

Couple of lights off vids I think these girls are really close now and there approaching week 8 of flower anyhow the first vid is the 1 kerosene krash @Antonio_DutchPassion let me know ya thoughts

20240218_101646.jpg
20240218_101642.jpg

Couple of lights off vids I think these girls are really close now and there approaching week 8 of flower anyhow the first vid is the 1 kerosene krash @Antonio_DutchPassion let me know ya thoughts
View attachment 1666393
View attachment 1666394View attachment 1666395View attachment 1666396

Wow! That is a beautiful view to look at. Fantastic job mate, and that seems to be solid genetics!
Love to Dutch Passion and BIG REPS to you 👍

Im going to grow Orange Bud 2.0 🚀, ONE of their new variety‘s for 2024.

Last edited:
Wow! That is a beautiful to look at. Fantastic job mate, and that seems to be solid genetics!
Love to Dutch Passion and BIG REPS to you 👍

Im going to grow their new variety Orange Bud 2.0 🚀
The others are super sativa seed club purple og punch and i think both companies are sort of connected so you can buy sssc seeds on Dutch passion and thanks for the support

The others are super sativa seed club purple og punch and i think both companies are sort of connected so you can buy sssc seeds on Dutch passion and thanks for the support

Thank you for the info brother, I will check out what SSSC has to offer right now and then directly log into Dutch Passion to see if they got any more seeds that looks just as good as yours.

Keep the updates coming :smokeout:

Magnificent plants bro!! Can look at them lights off pictures for hours. Just need myself a bib :drool:
I will soon get a chance to try my trim daddy cordless on them as these are getting really ripe for the picking but I will get my scope and check trichomes and will try post some pics

View attachment 1666393
St such a lovely tent hats of to you proper growing
View attachment 1666393
Top notch St

Looking forward to these finishing but a word of warning if you ever wanna grow the Kerosene krash make sure you have a good carbon filter as there a very smelly strain

Back