SANlight sanlight EVO 140 and 60 series perpetual grow with biotabs Dutch passion kerosine krash sssc and seedstockers

Awesome

Is the order no on the fan or the purchase order no as I bought from other retailers
I gave them the purchase orders that I bought the fans through Amazon and their little orange QA number. Even though he couldn't make out numbers on two of them. I submitted the request one evening and the next morning I had an email acknowledging and authorizing replacement. Later that day I had a tracking number! It should arrive the 20th!
Killer service

I gave them the purchase orders that I bought the fans through Amazon and their little orange QA number. Even though he couldn't make out numbers on two of them. I submitted the request one evening and the next morning I had an email acknowledging and authorizing replacement. Later that day I had a tracking number! It should arrive the 20th!
Killer service
thanks, folks i just sent them my purchase receipts and I will get these nos later and add it to the email they sent me to say they at least got my requests . also I've got no idea what this sticker even looks like
No, just the invoice. They didn't ask to see anything else.

Qb
have you just had the 1 email saying they got your requests mate

Heres some purpleogpunch bud shots from last night there getting very close these back 2
20240215_234145.jpg
20240215_234108.jpg
20240215_234056.jpg
20240215_234038.jpg
20240215_234049.jpg
20240215_233924.jpg

thanks, folks i just sent them my purchase receipts and I will get these nos later and add it to the email they sent me to say they at least got my requests . also I've got no idea what this sticker even looks like

have you just had the 1 email saying they got your requests mate

Replacement has been confirmed. I have a shipping number from them. Just waiting for shipping department to process and it'll be sent out.

Took them 3 days from uploading the invoice to confirming replacement.

Qb

Back