SANlight sanlight EVO 140 and 60 series perpetual grow with biotabs Dutch passion kerosine krash sssc and seedstockers

It's a small orange sticker. Think mine said h123 or something like that
as i said my lights dont go on till one is 8 pm and the other tent 10 pm I will check then
Replacement has been confirmed. I have a shipping number from them. Just waiting for shipping department to process and it'll be sent out.

Took them 3 days from uploading the invoice to confirming replacement.

Qb
it will be a few working days id imagine also I'm quite lucky as both mine still work at least for now lol

as i said my lights dont go on till one is 8 pm and the other tent 10 pm I will check then

it will be a few working days id imagine also I'm quite lucky as both mine still work at least for now lol
I have one that started clicking about a month after I started it. It's still running right now and still clicking.

Edit................... I ordered it October of 22

I have one that started clicking about a month after I started it. It's still running right now and still clicking.

One of mine has a slight click but to be honest it's a proper work horse and i rarely even turn it off lol

I had one that was clicking and they replaced it for free. Now they're replacing the replacement for free and I'll end up with 3 fans that still work for buying 1 :goauto:

I had one that was clicking and they replaced it for free. Now they're replacing the replacement for free and I'll end up with 3 fans that still work for buying 1 :goauto:

Got 2 replacements and now their replacing those two I'll be at 6 new fans for the price of 2. All still work just click while oscillating now I have enough I won't need to ocisllate them with 4 in a tent :doh: :crying:

Got 2 replacements and now their replacing those two I'll be at 6 new fans for the price of 2. All still work just click while oscillating now I have enough I won't need to ocisllate them with 4 in a tent :doh: :crying:
Have u seen how expensive they are in the uk its enough to makes your eyes water. and if your getting extra fans off a big country you should go with it i do love a loophole lol

Last Post and heres my fans a mars hydro that I think may be a rebrand but it's a cracker also as ya see my slight click on my ac infinity one but I also have my fresh air coming like fans from my diffuse air and I can't recommend that enough if you have a spare rvk fan

Back