SANlight sanlight EVO 140 and 60 series perpetual grow with biotabs Dutch passion kerosine krash sssc and seedstockers

Few pics from today all 4 youngsters are now potted up I also decided to throw one solo cup in a 2 litre bottle I chose the one I didn't top also my big fastbuds forbidden runtz is getting very close to chop now .also I think this little elf has been robbing me blind as he had a full arm full of the elephant weed in his arms and I even noticed he'd pinched my seedstockers badge least he's got good tasteView attachment 1395403View attachment 1395404View attachment 1395405View attachment 1395406View attachment 1395407View attachment 1395408View attachment 1395409View attachment 1395410View attachment 1395411View attachment 1395412
Oh my, it seems as if it is the elfs' lucky day!! Everything is looking stellar bro! :toke:

Few pics from today all 4 youngsters are now potted up I also decided to throw one solo cup in a 2 litre bottle I chose the one I didn't top also my big fastbuds forbidden runtz is getting very close to chop now .also I think this little elf has been robbing me blind as he had a full arm full of the elephant weed in his arms and I even noticed he'd pinched my seedstockers badge least he's got good tasteView attachment 1395403View attachment 1395404View attachment 1395405View attachment 1395406View attachment 1395407View attachment 1395408View attachment 1395409View attachment 1395410View attachment 1395411View attachment 1395412

That is gonna be 1 stoned elf my friend :crying: love it :d5:

Beautiful pictures. Dogs and plants, and small human. That one yours too?
No thank god she's just a friends baby I'm way past shitty nappies and sleepless night also I always feel there's a very special bond with German shepherd's and kids or any dog I suppose

Some pics from today off instagram aswell I potted up the both lightmix solo cups into the coco and I'm so happy with the results also @Suki813 here's some pics of zeta as your avatar made me smile I love the big ears on the shepherd's also a last mention to my brother @Vapo I haven't spoke to you in a while I hope your well :pass: :bighug::bighug:View attachment 1394830View attachment 1394831View attachment 1394832View attachment 1394833View attachment 1394834View attachment 1394835

I am good my brother, thank you....I am just so bogged down with home stuff atm....hope you are well too and those are fantastic pics of Zeta, beautiful girl:bighug:
P.S...sry for late reply bro hehe

I am good my brother, thank you....I am just so bogged down with home stuff atm....hope you are well too and those are fantastic pics of Zeta, beautiful girl:bighug:
P.S...sry for late reply bro hehe
thanks bro I've had a total bastard of a cold after getting my 3rd covid jab so I've been on and off afn and my plants haven't had as much love as normal but onwards and upwards

thanks bro I've had a total bastard of a cold after getting my 3rd covid jab so I've been on and off afn and my plants haven't had as much love as normal but onwards and upwards
Sorry to hear that bro, hope you shake it soon :bighug:I am on and off AFN atm....just popping in to post updates then out again!!....Xmas seems extra busy this year for me?....get better soon bro:bighug::pass::cheers:

Hope you are better soon bro! Got my light back, cracking a seed for a single 16L pot coco grow. Mrs agreed to fertigate the coco when I can't.
Onwards and upwards bro!!
Cheers
:pass:
EP3

Hope you are better soon bro! Got my light back, cracking a seed for a single 16L pot coco grow. Mrs agreed to fertigate the coco when I can't.
Onwards and upwards bro!!
Cheers
:pass:
EP3
nice to speak to you again bro and I know your very busy as of now with work etc anyhow I'm off to trim jail as my last fastbuds forbidden runtz is 71 days old so I will post some pic later on

Back