SANlight sanlight EVO 140 and 60 series perpetual grow with biotabs Dutch passion kerosine krash sssc and seedstockers

sound bro how did you find the coco run and thanks for always being so supportive

You're 1 of AFNs finest bro :pighug: i loved the coco and got a few nice plants out of it.. never got close to really dialling it in the and have moved back to soil after a massive infestation of fungus gnats that seemed to come with having so many in there in coco at once.. that made it a nightmare end tbh.. but I will return at some point.. it's too nice to grow in to not have another bash. Gnats nearly drove me crackers m8 lol

Wicked as always mate

Epic mate, how you keeping?
I'm fine brother I hope your still keeping busy
You're 1 of AFNs finest bro :pighug: i loved the coco and got a few nice plants out of it.. never got close to really dialling it in the and have moved back to soil after a massive infestation of fungus gnats that seemed to come with having so many in there in coco at once.. that made it a nightmare end tbh.. but I will return at some point.. it's too nice to grow in to not have another bash. Gnats nearly drove me crackers m8 lol
you know the weird thing is with that sohums I never got 1 single knat and that was always my worry

I'm fine brother I hope your still keeping busy

you know the weird thing is with that sohums I never got 1 single knat and that was always my worry

I've still got them in grobog m8 but they don't seem half as interested in the soil as they were in my coco girls and nowhere near the numbers there were in the coco.. when I go back in the tent I'll have a good clean up and hopefully I can shake them off completely over the next grow or 2. I must have caught thousands of them in the sticky traps honestly.. it was bad! Horrible wee fuckers.. every time I open the door there's at least 1 to be seen flying about in there. Horrible issue.

I've still got them in grobog m8 but they don't seem half as interested in the soil as they were in my coco girls and nowhere near the numbers there were in the coco.. when I go back in the tent I'll have a good clean up and hopefully I can shake them off completely over the next grow or 2. I must have caught thousands of them in the sticky traps honestly.. it was bad! Horrible wee fuckers.. every time I open the door there's at least 1 to be seen flying about in there. Horrible issue.
Which coco? I know there have been some bad batches recently

Back