SANlight sanlight EVO 140 and 60 series perpetual grow with biotabs Dutch passion kerosine krash sssc and seedstockers

They look the business. Totally awesome.

Cheers
EP3

Just noticed a fellow Bear. Shite result yesterday. Thought we were starting to come on to a game in the first half but a poor display and subs in the second half changed that.

Qb

Just noticed a fellow Bear. Shite result yesterday. Thought we were starting to come on to a game in the first half but a poor display and subs in the second half changed that.

Qb

Ah, hello fellow blue nose. W.A.T.P. Morelos should have put one of the chances away yesterday. Especially the one squared from Roofe and an open goal.
Follow, follow
EP3

Ah, hello fellow blue nose. W.A.T.P. Morelos should have put one of the chances away yesterday. Especially the one squared from Roofe and an open goal.
Follow, follow
EP3

Definitely. Could've been 3 or 4. Brondby on Thursday. Hopefully play like the first half and not the second. WATP

Also is @THE BEAR a Blue nose bear?

Qb

Reactions: EP3
Definitely. Could've been 3 or 4. Brondby on Thursday. Hopefully play like the first half and not the second. WATP

Also is @THE BEAR a Blue nose bear?

Qb
Should have been for sure. We need a win on Thursday. Not sure if Bear is or not... now you say that the name does sound Rangers.
@THE BEAR you a Gers man?
images.jpeg-4.jpg

EP3

Follow, follow
EP3
Should have been for sure. We need a win on Thursday. Not sure if Bear is or not... now you say that the name does sound Rangers.
@THE BEAR you a Gers man?
View attachment 1378838
EP3
Yeah man but ain't watched football In a long time now,
Used to love helecopter Sunday down the bar when I used to drink,
A few of my mates are diehard fans.
I love how many people following them worldwide, with supporters clubs everywhere.
Think in the uk alone they have had crowds of over 100.000 - 42 or 43 times, at games, alot more than any other clubs in th Uk
WATP

What's the LED light at the end indicating?

What's the LED light at the end indicating?
these actually have a Bluetooth driver for dimming on your phone I think it just shows its synced but I had a choice of with a little hand wand or the Bluetooth I will get a pic later and show you bro but this is my phone app
Screenshot_20211016-223632.jpg

Updated pics from today after 24 hours under the new light i also noticed the bigger auto bruce lemon diesel a couple of days ago shes starting to lose colour unlike the smaller ones so i gave her a boost of charge yday and a biosy to give her a boost but maybe the 15litre isnt enough media for a bigger girl like her so @hope2grow let me know your thoughts .i also had a load of roots in my autopots base around me elephant so i removed them
20211017_220235.jpg
20211017_220238.jpg
20211017_220242.jpg
20211017_220246.jpg
20211017_220248.jpg
20211017_220342.jpg

@hairyman i keep forgetting about your arnt you a soil guy and I was wondering have you ever used sohums as I think my girl above may be craving more nitrogen can you take a look please

@hairyman i keep forgetting about your arnt you a soil guy and I was wondering have you ever used sohums as I think my girl above may be craving more nitrogen can you take a look please

Hi Pal,, sweet new lights :cheers: ..isn't sure about the soil or the charge you mention,, so as i understand it ,,its do all in one soil ,, and you aint fed anything apart from the charge ?

:smoking: you know i hate giving advice ,,:crying:,,,so first off ,,pick that real scabby leaf off :thumbsup:,,now we look better :smoking:the top far right i would gentley dose with that bio tabs pk you got,,,well all of them ,,but perhaps a stronger feed for that one , ,,,,again if you could make a feed up of a mix of that powdered stuff from bio tabs and give em a dose of that before hand if poss..

the others look fine? i personally would start ta feed them some sugary organic bloom / pk feed as well,,but you on home straight now ,,if you got 2 ton of the stuff a few gentle amendments will see the next grow go smoother:biggrin:

i never ran a bought all in one ,,i have made my own up ,,but i always feed it with fish mix ,,you gotta feed the soil something ,,again ,,my motto is start with a pk/bloom supplement from ten days after showing sex,,they need it early as they start to switch to flower early ,,

,,,so you gone from coco to soil ,,you went with a all in one ,,,but i think you need to still need to feed the soil ,,,with soil again look at new colour growth ,,them big fans their for a reason ,,, i aint bought new soil in years ,,recycle ,,amend with home made compost ,,,and its had countless pkts of mycho and all that jazz but not in a while ,i ,just feed em fish mix or i currently going to town with a couple wee additions to see ho they go :thumbsup:,,

Back