Who do you think Won this epic battle..?

• Sanguine

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • Wile e Peyote

Votes: 13 65.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
come on dude more pics of that stunner don't be shy hers my girl got a few more pics on the phone will edit them in
IMG_0001 (Large).JPG
IMG_0009 (Large).JPG
IMG_0007 (Large).JPG

and when @Magic kindly sets up the polling best of luck to you dude its been a pleasure if you ever want to do a all bubble bucket challenge give us a shout (maybe with some of @Magic strains) hint hint (I know I'm a cheeky bastard that's scousers for ye :smoking:
383fb293cb59be61d43a53c29a4a62a6.jpg
d9f842da0a52b6c56265281fbf467691.jpg
f56e49665ab9c455d88b52c9f0c82c3a.jpg

its all just bangers and mash innit

Last edited:
I take pics with my phone then delete them when I put them on imgur- and I cant seem to get imgur to work anymore so ive got no more pics mate!
shes a straight up beast wile, looks more like 2 plants than 1!
shes all legs mate just how I like my ladies :biggrin: ive stopped using imgur for that reason I guess the computer programmers got bored so decided to feck it up like most updates these days try photobucket I put all my photos on a separate hardrive on my comp gonna get myself one of them secure flash drives and store all my pics on that and its password protected :pass:

Cheers magic dude
:d5:
Waiting ti hear from @Son of Hobbes
I been really busy breeding and working I had to step down from staff but agreed to still be in charge of battles but I lost some privileges that need to keep running battles like being able to edit to put a poll in a thread or reopen a poll ect. Soon as I know what's up we will get things in order asap.

Waiting ti hear from @Son of Hobbes
I been really busy breeding and working I had to step down from staff but agreed to still be in charge of battles but I lost some privileges that need to keep running battles like being able to edit to put a poll in a thread or reopen a poll ect. Soon as I know what's up we will get things in order asap.
cheers for letting us know dude appreciate it hope all goes well with the breeding :pass:

Back