Who do you think Won this epic battle..?

• Sanguine

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • Wile e Peyote

Votes: 13 65.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Where do I vote? [emoji52]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
cant vote on tapatalk witchy afn need to make there own app :pass:

Hey dudes havent had internet access for a few days. Glad to see the votings under way- surprised to see i got a couple- wile got my vote.
Cheers to everyone who took the time to vote and follow this thread its been a lot of fun doing a grow off.
But i want a fecking rematch
:crying:
Only joking @Wile e Peyote top job mate!
dude it was a blast to grow with you and know matter the outcome will gladly do it again hmmm you me white widow xl in bubble buckets (also got dinafem critical) now that could get messy :cheers:
ps dude you know you got my vote

dude it was a blast to grow with you and know matter the outcome will gladly do it again hmmm you me white widow xl in bubble buckets (also got dinafem critical) now that could get messy :cheers:
Thanks, I went on the browser and voted. [emoji106]

Sounds good to me mate- ive got both those strains too. I'll get back to you on that one soon!

Decisions decisions. One girl all prim, proper, and very photogenic. The other a bit of a mess but feckin vast. I would have been to have grown either one - much better than either of my non germination attempts this past week. Congrats to both of you lads.

hey @sanguine looks like it over dude that's 1 nil to me (in fairness I think yours was the better looking plant but you had my vote anywho) maybe a rematch :warrior::tang:oh and I got her final weight which was 336 grams thought there was more but hey theres always next time for a 1 lbs plant :pass:

I didn't vote in the end, couldn't make up my mind, I went on the browser but then said wrapped on the idea.

Pretty gay (no homophobe) but I couldn't decide, next time we want a definitive winner!

But I guess on weight alone the right guys winning!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didn't vote in the end, couldn't make up my mind, I went on the browser but then said wrapped on the idea.

Pretty gay (no homophobe) but I couldn't decide, next time we want a definitive winner!

But I guess on weight alone the right guys winning!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder or some such crap ha ha I really did prefer sangs plant but if he's up for it will defo go again [emoji106]

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

hey @Wile e Peyote now both plants are chopped how about we get the voting under way?
im sure the main man @Magic can get us a poll set up!!

heres my final picture anyway
View attachment 618281
My mom was looking at the BOM pictures and asking why my photo had more votes when yours was so much prettier... [emoji52]

She's getting senile, but a good beating will get her straight! [emoji35]

[emoji16] [emoji28] [emoji23]

Back