Who do you think Won this epic battle..?

• Sanguine

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • Wile e Peyote

Votes: 13 65.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Good idea to split the air flow Wile,she should have lift off now.
hope so dude still only got the tap half way so there not getting the full blast yet thinking about changing the bucket sometime this week and adding the sm-90 and cannazyme as the warmer weather gets here will do a photo update tomorrow she will be 7 days old :pass:

This has to be the friendliest grow-off I've ever seen!

Where's the trash talk? [emoji56]

Sangerz.. Wile told me yaw momma's mildly overweight..

Wile... Sang told me you haven't had a shower for nearly two days..

FIGHT-FIGHT-FIGHT!

[emoji481][emoji2][emoji1360][emoji38]

Wile... Sang told me you haven't had a shower for nearly two days..

FIGHT-FIGHT-FIGHT!

[emoji481][emoji2][emoji1360][emoji38][/QUOTE]
dude have you been stalking me again I thought that court order sorted all that out not within a 100 metre telephoto lens or not bad vlad :backside:

well day 7 going to change out the bucket tomorrow and the feed will be 0.5 ml liquid silica,0.5 ml cal mag,1 ml dutch pro grow A+B(each) 0.5 sm-90 and 2.5 ml cannazyme per ltr of water pic time
3zu3WRL.jpg

roots are well in the water thanks to @HotBunz method I also added a top feed of great white to get the roots started may have helped :shrug:
dsCrsko.jpg

and this is what it looks like in the bucket with the air tap half closed
vv1tePS.jpg

the last 2 ultimates I grew the biggest one had the same weird pigment on her leaves and went to 120+ days so heres hoping and the canes in place to do a bit of :naughtystep:folks I wish you could smell the inside of my tent got 3 big buddha blue cheese stinking out the tent a you cant smell them heres a bud shot
JiLJtsY.jpg

mmm blue cheese well that's all folks :pass:

right important grow related stuff I'm using an exodus 27 ltr bubble bucket
View attachment 571632
I mixed up a 20 ltr bucket with 0.5 ml liquid silica,0.5 ml cal mag,3 ml rhizotonic and 0.75 ml of dutch pro grow A+B(each) per ltr of water left to sit for 24 hours then poured into the bubble bucket at about an inch over the net pot and it will be lowered to 1 inch below the net pot when the roots are established in the bucket ph is 5.6 pic time
this is the air pump I'm using
kvM8mQo.jpg

she is a beast
I7AWSJQ.jpg

but surprisingly quite until you unplug the airline then it gets a bit loud also I'm using an air diffuser instead of a airstone
kLNJaef.jpg

now it is a powerful pump with no way of controlling the air coming
W3qWON1.jpg

by gum its a little bit bubbly in there so I rigged this up seems to cut down on the air flow
Vc9qm6F.jpg

and it takes it down to this
1gQWqfy.jpg

if I get a better tap I think I could control it even better and finally the (hopefully) girl in question at day 5
ZitP09k.jpg

as you see using HotBunz method of putting the root riot or rockwool cube closer to the net pot insert so far so good
GnTEw6S.jpg

so she is at 5 days old got a funny feeling I'm gonna have to :naughtystep:good style on this lady now weres that @redrobbo oh and I'm using Amares led shes under 1x 150 watt cree panel just using the cob and the other 150 panel on my big Buddha blue cheese
well that's all for now hope you all stay stoned :pass:

good post, can see the setup, very fascinating too me

Back