Who do you think Won this epic battle..?

• Sanguine

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • Wile e Peyote

Votes: 13 65.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Choppers cramp :crying: my spring loaded trimming scissors and small team of choppers fear no amount of bud!
This will be an international event between england and ireland- lot of draws in that fixture!
This thread is going to have epic banter even if the plants arent upto much haha

Choppers cramp :crying: my spring loaded trimming scissors and small team of choppers fear no amount of bud!
This will be an international event between england and ireland- lot of draws in that fixture!
This thread is going to have epic banter even if the plants arent upto much haha[/QUOT
Youve claimed the luck of the Irish Sang,thats a smart move to be sure.

This thread is going to have epic banter even if the plants arent upto much haha

Being English this is the first and last time I back a different nation!

But you're always giving me good advice and support, so for this I'm getting a shamrock temporary tattoo!

Being English this is the first and last time I back a different nation!

But you're always giving me good advice and support, so for this I'm getting a shamrock temporary tattoo!
Yay go team sang feck it I'm rooting for you now too [emoji13]

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

If not ill remake the wilma lit, use 1 pot with a net like bottom and have a dwc + top fed hybrid!
nice dude but I don't think you will need to before you know it we will have a few of these growing
e3BY3Nl.jpg

but hopefully we can control them a bit better than I could on this one :smoking:

Back