Indoor Sandi's Grand Old Grow :)

Looking forward to seeing how those top tao strains do as I have a few beans from these guys iv been holding out on
Naz, they are quite sensitive. I've lost one before. It was there old blueberry. So start off slow with the nutes. They get weirdly shaped and tall lol

Next week I'll have the 10x10 flower tent up and running. Once we get the girls in there we will be starting a run of Dutch passions. 3x Ephoria 3x Think Big 3x LimeDaquiri 3x Northern lights XXL 3x Critical +

Thanks for the advice but I tend to hold back with nutes with all autos for at least the first 2 weeks then only half strength from then onwards

Thanks for the advice but I tend to hold back with nutes with all autos for at least the first 2 weeks then only half strength from then onwards
Which seeds did they throw your way?

I had 2 regular demons both of which turned out males :( and I have 5 sativa samadhi yet to germ as I am currently growing a range of...fv and 2f2v (not too impressed by these) 1 northern lights auto (00 seeds not bad at all) 1 critical auto (too early to give an opinion) and 1 gsc auto ( very very impressive). 2 holy grails (also too early to comment)
Iv also got 1 free photoperiod queen seed in there, special kush that I will veg whilst the autos finish flowering.

I had 2 regular demons both of which turned out males :( and I have 5 sativa samadhi yet to germ as I am currently growing a range of...fv and 2f2v (not too impressed by these) 1 northern lights auto (00 seeds not bad at all) 1 critical auto (too early to give an opinion) and 1 gsc auto ( very very impressive). 2 holy grails (also too early to comment)
Iv also got 1 free photoperiod queen seed in there, special kush that I will veg whilst the autos finish flowering.
The GSC are bomb! Once they get through about 2 months of curing they explode with cookies. My samadhi's are mixed with males -_-

What are you running together right now?

All those mentioned except the top tao strains. As mentioned 1 photoperiod just vegging along with the autos at various stages

Back