Indoor Sandi's Grand Old Grow :)

I would stick with the 6 inch inline fans and filters they are plenty big for exhaust maybe invest in a 4 inch inline for ventilation along with passive intake and make sure you try and get pro mix HP not BX or sunshine mix #4 bales. They work the best IMO if you cannot get airpots there is a U.S. Firm that make identical pots or go with botanicare Herclese pots. They stop the roots form swirling and fill the bucket with a bigger and stronger root mass they do what is called air pruning.http://air-pot.com/
Awesome man thanks for the help.

No worries mate no question's you have for me will go unanswered I will help you as much as I can. At one point in the future we will be bouncing fresh ideas back and forth to achieve maximum potential. Have a great day my man

No worries mate no question's you have for me will go unanswered I will help you as much as I can. At one point in the future we will be bouncing fresh ideas back and forth to achieve maximum potential. Have a great day my man
My goal is every 3-4 months( depending on strains)to pull roughly 4-5 pounds dry. Is it possible in x2 8x4 tents? With the lighting setup I have? And which strains would you recommend? Obviously I'll be going with your nutrient lineup for big results. By the summer I'm hoping to upgrade to a 10x10 tent. What are your thoughts for those numbers? Basically 64-80 zips is my goal at this point.

I promise you will not regret following this line up. I should show you a couple of auto extreme's I have grown and think different these will be the last my friend but these got HUGE They were bloged by DUTCH PASSION on there site kind of proud of that one. IMG_2152.jpg SDC13950.jpg

I promise you will not regret following this line up. I should show you a couple of auto extreme's I have grown and think different these will be the last my friend but these got HUGE They were bloged by DUTCH PASSION on there site kind of proud of that one.View attachment 522737 View attachment 522738
Good Lord my friend. If that's what I'm looking at. Sign me up. I will be investing in the coming months in x2/10x10 tents and running 32 assorted variety I think from Dutch Passion line. X4 groupings of 8 strains ;)

I promise you will not regret following this line up. I should show you a couple of auto extreme's I have grown and think different these will be the last my friend but these got HUGE They were bloged by DUTCH PASSION on there site kind of proud of that one.View attachment 522737 View attachment 522738
Hey New, I am at about day 20 with these guys. Would it be a safe bet to start them using the AN lineup? Just start em with the list you gave me?

Hell yea 1mill a litre of A/B grow and voodoo 1 mill until day thirty

Yes on the advanced nutrients. Do not stray from the ph perfect line up and there is no worries of PH levels PPM is not a worry. I use sensi grow and bloom PH perfect and voo doo juice, sensizym, bud candy, and big bud, over drive , nirvana and rhino skin not in that order but that is what i feed with. I start out with 1 mill a liter of the sensi grow a/b and voo doo at day ten to 15. On day 15 I then add bud candy and sensizym to the above, On day 20 I add Rhino skin to all the above make sure you put this in first and let sit for a hour it breaks it down better this will all do until day thirty. I use 1 Mill per liter of all the above until then. On day thirty I switch to bloom sensi a/b at 1.5 mills per liter 1 mill of voo doo 1 Mill of Big bud 1 Mill of Bud Candy 1 mill of sensizym 1 mill of nirvana 1 mill of rhino skin at day 40 I might bump up to 2 mills of base nutrient sensi a/b but that is if the plant is showing no nute burn. On day 45 I switch from BIG BUD to OVERDRIVE 1 mill per liter and I add Bud Factor X which is dam expensive but needed. That is what I run until flush. I never let my temps drop below 80 degrees and never let the rh go above 50 the I usea 8 inch inline fan and scrubber to exhaust I use a 6 inch inline fan for ventilation plus passive intake I Am a firm believer in lots of air movement I use 12 inch fans five all of them going at all times to in a tent a little bigger than a 4X8 and of course 24/7.
Are these ratings at 1 mil per gallon? Or per liter?

Back