Indoor Sandi's Grand Old Grow :)

I grew two Northern light autos and got a pound and a half those two alone my last grow bro. Lots of air movement is needed A ambient temp of 80 to 85 degrees is needed for good nutrient uptake and I use advanced nutrients. You have some good strength in your lights I use airports or botanicare hercules pots for better root growth There is the two NLA from royal queen seeds. I needed two 15 liter jugs and a zip tie just to hold her uplView attachment 522101 View attachment 522102
I'll have to keep a eye on the temps during "slumber" try to keep up the temps during the cold nights. Might be stunting. Those are some gorgeous gals! So you pulled a pound and a half off dry from them both?

I have been running so called cheap lights. I have a theory on longevity of my lights. I run them 24/7. I have been using them hard for well over a year and all are still working like champs. I think running 20/4 and turning them off and on twice day is hard on them and may shorten there life span either that or I am one lucky SOB. I just thought I would let you know bro. I feel the plants need energy anyways I have grown every plant under24/7 and have grown some 1 pound plants and plenty of 200 gram plants with zero resin or trich problems no rest needed IMO
Hey new, i actually believe your right with saying that they have issues with shorting with a light timer for instance. I lost x3 already within the past year. I believe it was due to shorting of wiring. The wire ports(male-end) have been showing burn marks. So switched like you said to 24/7 and seemed to stop shuttering in the lighting. No burns. No fan failures and all the new lights have been trucking along just fine. Might cost a tad more on the electric bill. But the results show in the end

Yea a pound and a half from the two plants. Here is a better pic of the one plant and my container full of the two plants. IMG_1592.JPG IMG_2845.JPG IMG_2844.JPG. I swear by advanced nutrients bro and pro mix hp and tons of air movement. You will grow some monsters too.

Right now I'm rocking Fox farm w/ Advanced nutrient bloom booster. Think it's called big bud. You would recommend switching to the full AN line?

Might need to invest in a larger top fan. Right now I'm using a couple computer fans that mount on that tent bars

Right now I'm rocking Fox farm w/ Advanced nutrient bloom booster. Think it's called big bud. You would recommend switching to the full AN line?
Yes on the advanced nutrients. Do not stray from the ph perfect line up and there is no worries of PH levels PPM is not a worry. I use sensi grow and bloom PH perfect and voo doo juice, sensizym, bud candy, and big bud, over drive , nirvana and rhino skin not in that order but that is what i feed with. I start out with 1 mill a liter of the sensi grow a/b and voo doo at day ten to 15. On day 15 I then add bud candy and sensizym to the above, On day 20 I add Rhino skin to all the above make sure you put this in first and let sit for a hour it breaks it down better this will all do until day thirty. I use 1 Mill per liter of all the above until then. On day thirty I switch to bloom sensi a/b at 1.5 mills per liter 1 mill of voo doo 1 Mill of Big bud 1 Mill of Bud Candy 1 mill of sensizym 1 mill of nirvana 1 mill of rhino skin at day 40 I might bump up to 2 mills of base nutrient sensi a/b but that is if the plant is showing no nute burn. On day 45 I switch from BIG BUD to OVERDRIVE 1 mill per liter and I add Bud Factor X which is dam expensive but needed. That is what I run until flush. I never let my temps drop below 80 degrees and never let the rh go above 50 the I usea 8 inch inline fan and scrubber to exhaust I use a 6 inch inline fan for ventilation plus passive intake I Am a firm believer in lots of air movement I use 12 inch fans five all of them going at all times to in a tent a little bigger than a 4X8 and of course 24/7.

Yes on the advanced nutrients. Do not stray from the ph perfect line up and there is no worries of PH levels PPM is not a worry. I use sensi grow and bloom PH perfect and voo doo juice, sensizym, bud candy, and big bud, over drive , nirvana and rhino skin not in that order but that is what i feed with. I start out with 1 mill a liter of the sensi grow a/b and voo doo at day ten to 15. On day 15 I then add bud candy and sensizym to the above, On day 20 I add Rhino skin to all the above make sure you put this in first and let sit for a hour it breaks it down better this will all do until day thirty. I use 1 Mill per liter of all the above until then. On day thirty I switch to bloom sensi a/b at 1.5 mills per liter 1 mill of voo doo 1 Mill of Big bud 1 Mill of Bud Candy 1 mill of sensizym 1 mill of nirvana 1 mill of rhino skin at day 40 I might bump up to 2 mills of base nutrient sensi a/b but that is if the plant is showing no nute burn. On day 45 I switch from BIG BUD to OVERDRIVE 1 mill per liter and I add Bud Factor X which is dam expensive but needed. That is what I run until flush. I never let my temps drop below 80 degrees and never let the rh go above 50 the I usea 8 inch inline fan and scrubber to exhaust I use a 6 inch inline fan for ventilation plus passive intake I Am a firm believer in lots of air movement I use 12 inch fans five all of them going at all times to in a tent a little bigger than a 4X8 and of course 24/7.
Good sir....you may have a new padawon in training lol I'll buy the AN kit that includes all of what you just said. And run your specific methods of use. And in 4 months see what we have. Your results show. The best I've done like I said was 5 zips off a cheese auto. Rest have been 2-3 zips and smaller. So I'll work on the intake and exhaust. And moving more air in the tent. Run them 24/7 so the temps and humidity don't some or drop. And we shall go from there :)

I would stick with the 6 inch inline fans and filters they are plenty big for exhaust maybe invest in a 4 inch inline for ventilation along with passive intake and make sure you try and get pro mix HP not BX or sunshine mix #4 bales. They work the best IMO if you cannot get airpots there is a U.S. Firm that make identical pots or go with botanicare Herclese pots. They stop the roots form swirling and fill the bucket with a bigger and stronger root mass they do what is called air pruning.http://air-pot.com/

Back