Indoor Sandi's Grand Old Grow :)

saneiegocali92

Colorado Medley
Reaction score
Hows everyone doing? Its been awhile since I have posted a grow, finally have some quality equipment. So here is what we are working with this time.

x2 Galaxy Tents(Each 8x4x7)

x4 1200 watt King Spec LEDs
x2 480 watt Mars Reflector LEDs
x3 450 watt Galaxy LEDs

x2 465 CFM rated 6 inch Vortex exhaust fans w/ 6 inch Carbon Scrubbers

Now for the good stuff.... :)

We are running a mix of 20 seeds. Different Varieties.

-World of Seeds: Pakistan Ryder
-Flash Seeds: Formula One
-Vision Seeds: Delhi Cheese
-Top Tao: Sativa Samadhi
-Dr. Krippling: Bud Bud Bling Tingz
-Top Tao: Tao Blueberry
-Dr. Krippling: Krippleberry
-Dr. Underground: Melon Gum
-Delicious Seeds: Jota Mayuscula Purple
-Dr. Krippling: Dizzy Lights

All 20 have hatch their wings and are popped above surface :) Most of which are in 3 gallon air pots and 5 gallon air pots.

Let the magic begin :) Enjoy Folks!

20160105_195134.jpg
20160105_195130.jpg

I will be watching this with all kinds of enthusiasm nice array of lights that will grow super huge plants.

I have been running so called cheap lights. I have a theory on longevity of my lights. I run them 24/7. I have been using them hard for well over a year and all are still working like champs. I think running 20/4 and turning them off and on twice day is hard on them and may shorten there life span either that or I am one lucky SOB. I just thought I would let you know bro. I feel the plants need energy anyways I have grown every plant under24/7 and have grown some 1 pound plants and plenty of 200 gram plants with zero resin or trich problems no rest needed IMO

I have been running so called cheap lights. I have a theory on longevity of my lights. I run them 24/7. I have been using them hard for well over a year and all are still working like champs. I think running 20/4 and turning them off and on twice day is hard on them and may shorten there life span either that or I am one lucky SOB. I just thought I would let you know bro. I feel the plants need energy anyways I have grown every plant under24/7 and have grown some 1 pound plants and plenty of 200 gram plants with zero resin or trich problems no rest needed IMO
Thinking I should run em 20/4? Right now they are on 18/6. Think it'll make a difference? Biggest I've grown so far(and this is my third big grow)is 5 zips. Wishing for more. But not sure if my technique is down to perfection. Sounds like you have it mastered and down to the science. I've been averaging thus far about 3-4 zips per plant. I have some super big strains under those lights right now. So I'm hoping for some huge bobble heads in 4 months.

Subbed up for this one too dude. Thats 4oz each your aiming for. Surely youll be happy enough with that. Just look at anything more as a bonus

I grew two Northern light autos and got a pound and a half those two alone my last grow bro. Lots of air movement is needed A ambient temp of 80 to 85 degrees is needed for good nutrient uptake and I use advanced nutrients. You have some good strength in your lights I use airports or botanicare hercules pots for better root growth There is the two NLA from royal queen seeds. I needed two 15 liter jugs and a zip tie just to hold her upl
IMG_1633.JPG
IMG_1611.JPG

Back