Hello friends hope all is well. I've been incredibly busy lately so I haven't been able to enjoy this site as much as I'd like to. I must say though that those ladies bring a smile to my face. I should be harvesting again in a couple of days which is good because I'm tired of this crap I've been having to smoke lately. That Sagamatha not flowering really put a damper on my operation, its thrown the whole thing off by 3 weeks.

Aw Fang..you just reminded me....she was special...

K21..you must have the Touch then..LST well done...:head:

Cheers for the PJ...I Thought I could see it...just watching it develop out.
As an anomoly..the twoser is the most interesting for Me.

Bailer...

Stupid tree, grow the other way. wtf?
stupid road-builder..the tree was there before the lorries...
it always makes me smile when we pass underneath it..mother nature..never Beaten.

It's like a breath of fresh air! Your post doesn't dissapear 20 pages back.. Threads don't dissapear anymore. Been great IMO.
Mine too...:thumbs:
I Think we will get a lot more Work done....:head:

Are your daytime lows doing any better?
Better thanks..
I still expect a kicking in february though.
I've got some Full Outdoor germs going...see how they cope.

HBS..post the recipie in the Med thread for me m8...
Tried and Tested works for me....:thumbs:

And I'll think of a place for your Terps results shortly.

Cheers for your research m8....:clap:

Here is an idea....

"Malandra"

Modern English creation, possibly a blend of the names Malinda black/dark serpent and Sandra defender of mankind.

Found it this morning while poking around on the web
Cheeers FullD..I'll give that one serious consideration..
I have come to think that canna IS the defender of mankind...
mankinds Health..:thumbs:

Here is an idea....

"Malandra"

Modern English creation, possibly a blend of the names Malinda black/dark serpent and Sandra defender of mankind.

HBS..post the recipie in the Med thread for me m8...
Tried and Tested works for me....:thumbs:

And I'll think of a place for your Terps results shortly.

Cheers for your research m8....:clap:

Sure thing brother. Already done, along with a great little article on the medical benefits of ginger.

Cheers Bro...wish the rest of the world worked like we do here....
Rep..and kudos sent..

WSUP all...Il post some piks a lil later..but my auto WW is pregnant by AK n PJ and swellin up....ahh its nice...was hoping the pj juice wasnt too old...almost a year but she took it...everything else is moving right along besides the 1st AK 3ft with flowers but not doing anything its week 9 and the La blanca showed herpreflowers 4 weeks ago and also isnt doing much so im going to try to put the both of em on 12/12...hope it does something..my 4 week old ak is flowering faster than the 9...and the ak clone is doing ok has new leaves with no teeth...non serated..weird..will post a bit later...

Morning guys. Not doing too well over here. Woke up early with a killer tooth ache yesterday. Tried a couple home remedies (along with any thing I could get my hands on to ease the pain like, salt water, oral antiseptics and benzocaine.). Finally, after hours without the pain lifting for more than a couple minutes at a time so I stared to look around on the internet for a remedy and found Ginger. So I went to the store and got some whole Ginger Root, then made a tea with it :stir: I swished the stuff around and gargled a couple of times, and finally the pain subsided long enough for me to fall asleep. I woke up 4 hours later and the pain is still there but it has been cut by 75% I would say.

All of those commercial oral pain relievers out there and it was good old mother nature to the rescue!

To follow up on the, "Terpenoid Experiment". Today the girls are ending their second day of 12/12 and I have already noticed an increase in odor. Before the switch you would catch a faint hint of the smell once in a while. Today, it is a constant skunk/fermented fruit smell. Only after the 1st couple of days now and I would say that the darkness has made a big difference. I am not sure about keeping them in the dark for an entire 2 days before harvest, but I would definitely cut the lights down by at least 6 hours for the last 2 or 3 days. Or maybe even a week (if the smell continues to get stronger)

K2.. Queenie would look damn sexy posted up in my room. Would you mind pimping her out? :evil:

I hate tooth pain...what a bitch...here are a couple remedies you can do easily...try cayenne powder..depending on the heat units of your cayenne start with a 1/4-1/2 teaspoon mixed well in a cup of warm water...hold this in your mouth for a while...this will numb the nerves a bit but maybe not for very long depending on your tooth prob..you could also put the cayenne directly on the tooth if accessible...
Next try Clove essential oil....put about 2 maybe 3 drops into a cup of water and let it sit for about an hour helps to mix the oil with water...as it will float or sink in the water...when ready for use stir it up good...and take a mouthfull well not a full mouthfull and swish it around if you can hold it in your mouth where the tooth is for a while good this will numb the pain but you may have to do it a couple times per day....do not swallow!!!!
You can use the clove oil directly on your tooth by putting 2 drops on a Qtip and then rubbing on the tooth...will help...watch to not get any anywhere else cause it will give a burning, numbing feeling in the mouth and prob make you salvinate more...and again dont swallow...
if you cant find the oil but it should be easy..health food store.. then use the real clove itself...this is easier to keep with you and use if your on the run....2-3 cloves in your mouth gettem fully wet with your saliva...break them open a lil and leave them in the spot of your totth pain...hope this helps...

K2 Wiz and everyones plants are looking amazing Bubbles Queenie and da dragons...Nice...L8r

WSUP all...Il post some piks a lil later..but my auto WW is pregnant by AK n PJ and swellin up....ahh its nice...was hoping the pj juice wasnt too old...almost a year but she took it...everything else is moving right along besides the 1st AK 3ft with flowers but not doing anything its week 9 and the La blanca showed herpreflowers 4 weeks ago and also isnt doing much so im going to try to put the both of em on 12/12...hope it does something..my 4 week old ak is flowering faster than the 9...and the ak clone is doing ok has new leaves with no teeth...non serated..weird..will post a bit later...

I hate tooth pain...what a bitch...here are a couple remedies you can do easily...try cayenne powder..depending on the heat units of your cayenne start with a 1/4-1/2 teaspoon mixed well in a cup of warm water...hold this in your mouth for a while...this will numb the nerves a bit but maybe not for very long depending on your tooth prob..you could also put the cayenne directly on the tooth if accessible...
Next try Clove essential oil....put about 2 maybe 3 drops into a cup of water and let it sit for about an hour helps to mix the oil with water...as it will float or sink in the water...when ready for use stir it up good...and take a mouthfull well not a full mouthfull and swish it around if you can hold it in your mouth where the tooth is for a while good this will numb the pain but you may have to do it a couple times per day....do not swallow!!!!
You can use the clove oil directly on your tooth by putting 2 drops on a Qtip and then rubbing on the tooth...will help...watch to not get any anywhere else cause it will give a burning, numbing feeling in the mouth and prob make you salvinate more...and again dont swallow...
if you cant find the oil but it should be easy..health food store.. then use the real clove itself...this is easier to keep with you and use if your on the run....2-3 cloves in your mouth gettem fully wet with your saliva...break them open a lil and leave them in the spot of your totth pain...hope this helps...

K2 Wiz and everyones plants are looking amazing Bubbles Queenie and da dragons...Nice...L8r

Thanks for the tip. I saw something about clove oil on another site. I was going to try that if the ginger didn't work.

IMO clove is alot better...when you get a filling temp. from the dentist it is with clove oil as is some other materials the dentist use...or just scream Calgon take it away!!!!

Cheers BOMBUZ..
I've given you rep and send kudos.

I've seen sites that think rep is passe..
But..IMO..if a brother helps or contributes..it is my way of saying Thank You..:clap:

Another one for consideration FullD..:ama:

Gaelic dragons Bheithir

In Celtic Mythology Ben Vair in Scotland takes its name from the dragon that used to live in a great hollow in the face of a mountain known as Corrie Lia.

Gaelic..the language of my ancestors.
That is where..according to some studies I got my faulty genes..:no:

Another one for consideration FullD..:ama:

Gaelic dragons Bheithir

In Celtic Mythology Ben Vair in Scotland takes its name from the dragon that used to live in a great hollow in the face of a mountain known as Corrie Lia.

Gaelic..the language of my ancestors.
That is where..according to some studies I got my faulty genes..:no:

Now i like that one too, always good to have a name with meaning and if its where you get your faulty genes from
and this dragon fixes that, what a better name than to bring it out from heritage.

HBS
i forgot to mention when you mix the clove oil DO NOT USE PLASTIC!!! essential oils will eat plastic....use a glass, jar, cup ....and the clove is very strong you may want to dilute it...by using 1 teaspoon of vegetable oil..olive, coconut, almond...and add 3 drops....3drops of clove oil blend well and apply with finger or qtip...be careful as E.O. on your finger doesnt wash off to easily and you may get it in your eye or somewhere else and it hurts...

Wiz Thanx anyhting I can do if I can...

Back