Morning mr.mc..
simple one for me..#1 I recognised straight away on the thumbnail..

had to open the #2 & #3 to be able to say..from the overhead on them..
I don't reconise them @ all...
(notice you have the red leaf stem in them though...)...:smoke:

Thai Buddha Man
Barely over a week old:
Threads 126
Posts 1,627
Members 52

better and better...:head:

I only weighed the top bud out of curiosity since I had been plucking on her for a few days leading up to the chop, 52gr
Beautiful teflon..she is Gorgeous m8..well Grown..:thumbs:

What size pot..?

Could you tell the Difference on your test buds/pluckings..or were you just testing coz you were short of bud.

Love her m8...:clap:

Last edited:
Morning Photo Shoot

They are some bad ass looking bitches this morning!!

Queenie

P1000390.jpg

Bubbles

P1000388.jpg

Baby PJ

P1000393.jpg

P1000395.jpg

Morning all looking good nice to see the morning photo shoots are going well only missing one persons photos of the day come on wiz we know you got the dragons hideing. temp 98.6 ph 5.8

nice... sounds like ur correcting around... how ya feeling?

Aw sorry ZERO..didn't realise you were waiting Bro...

temp 98.6 ph 5.8
Excellent..your temp is really good..I must start checking mine again.
Mine were abysmal.

Enter the Dragons..
can you see how the one on the right is a lot darker in the centre..
that is the one that was RED budded to start..I said she would be darkest @ finish..

93.jpg

DC/Oguns..
showing her true colours..

94.jpg

The girls behind their fruit net..until I get something rigged up..
I hate it..
I feel like hanging a notice on the front saying Free the WEED..:ama:

Bloody Bird..

87.jpg

Tree with a Lorry Ghost....:no:

95.jpg

Last edited:
Enter the Dragons..
that is the one that was RED budded to start..I said she would be darkest @ finish..

MMMM.....mmmmm...mmmmm as you would say my friend. I really am liking the colors i am seeing this time

I need to get my tail in here and get some pics going. Right now i have the BB and ICU about to finish and then once that is done
Im doing a JEM pheno search as well as a BB one.

I will be running my JEM F1's for the search even though i have an ideal mother in the room now, just no color
and the Bad Betties i am running are from a red mom :) Now if i dont get color there i know something is up.

Im going off your female dom theory there Wiz.

But other than that there is nothing new going on guys, i have settled back in after the trip and a few extra days off due to a weird southern snow storm have got me back up in gear
I will be bringing you guys some new sections soon with some of the info i had in art of the auto.

One thing that i can say about the site now that its not all in one thread, i have more time to look over the whole forum now cause its all auto stuff and i have more time to work my projects in between.
So i hope to have a good bit of info out there over the next week and maybe just maybe photos of the new germs, i have placed and should be up in the next day or so.

But after a scop inspection last night i have about a week left on the Big ICU as far as the BB i have about 1.5-2 weeks left. I can see that she is real sati dom and will have to let her go a little longer than the rest.
Good thing is that One ICU that i had to take early is a great smoke. It hit the jars last night so i tested one before i sealed it and i was impressed. for being about 2 weeks early and not all the way dry it had a solid taste and effect.

Dry dry mouth, (afghan :)) and a nice head high which i expected for being so early.

ahhh and i think i am done for now. get at you guys soon.

Enter the Dragons..

93.jpg

DC/Oguns..
showing her true colours..

94.jpg

The girls behind their fruit net..until I get something rigged up..
I hate it..
I feel like hanging a notice on the front saying Free the WEED..:ama:

Bloody Bird..

87.jpg

Tree with a Lorry Ghost....:no:

95.jpg

love the plants all that purple is intoxicating, the tree at the bottom is crazy

Back