\|/Joker420\|/..it is Brilliant...10/10.....:kiss:

I felt as if I was living it..could read your pleasure with the grow/smoking.

That is what AF's are All about.

Cheers Bro...Appreciated...:thumbs:

BTW..things are getting bumpy for me on site..if I disappear you know why.

glad u enjoyed it, and yes it was a true pleasure to grow...

not gonna ask u to elaborate on "bumPy" but stay in touch good sir

glad u enjoyed it, and yes it was a true pleasure to grow...

I did...:smoke:
and that kinda report helps everone make their selections..
cheers for your imput Bro..:clap:

not gonna ask u to elaborate on "bumPy" but stay in touch good sir

It is like trying to talk with a bad stutter..site keeps freezing on me....mid flow..

Morning photo shoot

Queenie was just begging for some more of that kinky shit...so I obliged :twist:

P1000376.jpg

P1000377.jpg

Bubbles looking lush and inviting!

P1000371.jpg

P1000374.jpg

Baby PJ getting bigger by the day!

P1000378.jpg

@Wiz... thanks for the chair and the beach shot.. I'll be right smoking a big fat one and drinkin my coffee.

The color is just more incredible every day one your ladies!

my runoff: 6.2 this morn... right upon wakeup..

JM

You certainly have..and my...aren't they a Welcome sight....bit of Eye Candy in the morning gets me right in the chest...:smoke:

MMMonsters....you were right...:clap:

I'm coming to your thread..had a peep this morning..couldn't resist..
so I know you have more info/photos there...:thumbs:

Indeed my friend it was a welcome site. I couldn't wait to see them and i got quite a show when i got home :firedevil:

Ill get some info out soon. It has been hectic since i got home. With all the unusual winter weather in my area i had to get some serious work done yesterday to get ready for it.

BUT now that i have a snow day i may be able to dive in here and these threads i have missed over the week and get caught up.

my levels running at about 5 and the temp is 97.3 (im running a little cold) i think the niacin in them pills is whats makeing me run cold

Looking real nice K2!

I am wondering if I cut my lights down to 12/12 at this stage, (estimated finish in 2 weeks) would still hurt my yield? My non-auto ("Tessa", who is in the same cab as my auto) is just begging me to cut the lights back.

Looking real nice K2!

I am wondering if I cut my lights down to 12/12 at this stage, (estimated finish in 2 weeks) would still hurt my yield? My non-auto ("Tessa", who is in the same cab as my auto) is just begging me to cut the lights back.

That is why I had to cut lights to 12/12...plus once again I think I have an auto that is not flowering....been over 40 days and still no pistols from the bitch so it is 12/12 now until the end!!

Looking real nice K2!

Not too bad I dont think.. and when a girl begs, eventually you gotta give in n please her! :)

Back