Wiz will have them on lock shortly. I talked to a few other people who had the surgery i had fail we all have the same common issues with pain and body parts going numb and such its a syndrome from what im hearing.they cant / wont try and repair it cause of malpractice. so when the medical community abandons you as hopeless you have to find your own means of makeing it thru the day sadly.

3.png
Currently Active Users

There are currently 7 users online. 5 members and 2 guests
Most users ever online was 22, 01-07-2011 at 01:20 AM.

4.png
AutoFlower Network Statistics

Threads103Posts1,429Members50Active Members50Welcome to our newest member, 215medicineman

50 memebers guys! :clap:

[video=youtube;MyRBmdXR5s0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyRBmdXR5s0[/video]

Morning M8's.............:smoke:

10 oC this morning..heavy cloud banked out @ sea normally means we are up for a wetting..
but it looks to have passed over our heads.

80.jpg

Got problems this morning..that is why the girls were indoor last night...
Bird seed rippers...believe it or not..
so I'm gonna have to have a trip out and see if I can get some fruit netting to rig something up.

While I'm away...I'll leave you something to look @....
can anyone see a certain TRAIT starting to show through on the Oguns....?

81.jpg

Damn...how many Dragons could 1 Wizard ask for.....:hump:

HBS..
Theory is that the terps reach their peak aroma after a period of darkness..
so two days darkness should really have them humming...

It Certainly won't Hurt them..
so if you give it a go...let us know your results...
you know the drill...
never waste an experiment..bring it to us..we will appreciate it...:clap:

Myth Busting..

Oh for sure.. I will be switching them to 12/12 today (day 48). If an increase in terps is the result, they should really start to stink up the place within a couple of days. Do you think my estimated finishing time will be compromised though?

If you keep posting all these pics of your lovely dragon's breath, you will have a line around the block begging you for beans! I am a honest dude but that is a line I would consider trying to cut. :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Morning Wiz....all!!!

Morning Photo Shoot

Queenie looking all lush....she is such a tease!!

Bubbles...such a happy girl!

Baby PJ

Mornin all K21 the ladies look like there gonna be little photo whores there looking good. Wiz buddy you must have got another damn unicorn in the basement AGAIN! and the mornign results for you my friend 98.6temp ph is around a 5.5

Back