Cultivators Club
Reaction score
SeedBank : Mephisto

Strain: Samsquanch OG

Did it autoflower?: Yep

Soil/hydro: BioBizz light mix

Nutes:
BioBizz Grow, Bloom, Heaven, Alg a mic

Light (kind and schedule): Platinum P150 for the first 5 weeks, then a P300 for the last weeks

From seed to harvest date: 73 days

Dry Yield: Dunno? A lot, I dont weigh them, I'd estimate over 100 grams

High/Effect Duration: *****

Relaxing, easy, motivational, classical. Not a long laster, for me 2 hours max, but an enjoyable 2 hours.

BAG APPEAL: *****

Stunning buds. Beautiful to look at, hardly any sugar leaves in flower, so trim was a breeze. Buds are not loose, but not rock hard. A happy fluffy medium, fills the grinder nicely

THE GROWTH: *****

She grew like a dream. One of the nicest looking plants I've grown for a while, very aesthetically pleasing. Bent over at soil level, and trained to even out the canopy. Heavy feeder on Biogrow.

THE SMELL: ***

I say 3 stars, but that is in no way a slight or complaint. It stinks when it's smoked. There isn't really any smell from the buds, even on breaking one open. When put in the grinder, I get slight hints of citrus, but she really is a muted smell. In a coffeshop setting she could easily be overlooked, as people mainly buy with their nose, but people who grow weed, will appreciate this one.

THE SMOKE: *****

Lovely! Comforting and smooth. I've vaped it, but I think it's better in a joint. It's the jar I reach for most times during the day. It has a beautiful watermelon or grapefruit taste, slightly earthy. Very distinctive, and easy to taste, you don't have to be a trained weed sommelier to pick it out.

THE HIGH: *****

I love it. Dreamy, relaxing, I could smoke this all day, and never get Chinese eye. If I drain a joint in the morning she gives me a mouth like the Gobi desert, but generally she is a beautiful, exotic smoke.
IMG_4551.JPG
IMG_4552.JPG
IMG_4553.JPG
IMG_4555.JPG
IMG_4556.JPG
IMG_4557.JPG
IMG_4558.JPG

IMG_4605.JPG

Last edited:
Great review! Your words made my mouth water lol
Cheers dude. I haven't really got enough nice things to say about this herb, I love it. She is comfortable like an old pair of slippers, or your favourite smoking trousers.

sounds like just the strain to go with a cuppa,nice report.
cheers.
:pighug:
You hit the nail on the head arch. This is a weed that would go well with a cup of tea, and a bacon sarnie.

:toke:

Did yours get any bananas in there?? I have one going now and I don’t know what could have caused it! Still going to smoke it all regardless ,though lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great report mate,I'm very looking forward to trying this stuff,sounds just like my cup of tea dude :pass:
You'll love it mate. It's old school smoke. Sweet and easy. Mephisto were good enough to send me 7 of these badboys to test, I still have 6 left. I will be eternally gratefull. I have a few lads at work I give little samples to when I complete each plant. All of them wanted more of this

Did yours get any bananas in there?? I have one going now and I don’t know what could have caused it! Still going to smoke it all regardless ,though lol

Fuck, you've got balls? How many? That's unusual with Mephisto

Fuck, you've got balls? How many? That's unusual with Mephisto

Just the tiny bananas. They all seem to be on my top cola, and I’ve noticed the buds look more “hairy” and “frizzy” all over than the other ladies in there, if that makes sense. I’ve just been pulling those nanas off. I think they should be ok if i do that?

Just the tiny bananas. They all seem to be on my top cola, and I’ve noticed the buds look more “hairy” and “frizzy” all over than the other ladies in there, if that makes sense. I’ve just been pulling those nanas off. I think they should be ok if i do that?

I dunno mate, I'm a ruthless SOB. As soon as see a nanner, I'll cull it. I don't do bollocks in my grow room

Back