Mephisto Genetics Samsquanch OG

Haha man I couldn't believe I messed up the units! Luckily you are right, the girls certainly pulled thru and produced well! An auto reek'n you say? What's the breeder? I do agree however, the quality difference between mephisto and other autos is astounding
Like your profile image @coolbunny1234! Go Pats!

Truely blown away @Ribbzzy!!! Sorry just to reply to this now! Been vacationing in Costa Rica for the last week.

Can't go wrong with a @mephisto / Platinum combo!
:vibe::pass::vibe:

Costa Rica, fairplay to ya. Sounds beautiful, one of my bucket list destinations

Costa Rica, fairplay to ya. Sounds beautiful, one of my bucket list destinations
It was freakin awesome...surfed my first wave, rode in a tiny plane, when ATVin, snorkeling, did some yoga, drank too much, and swam next to Batman (Christian Bale). Pretty dope!

i have the samsquanch x hbss going now and they are very vigorous to say the least. when did you start feeding them? and what strength? i have mine in ocean forest under some seed starting mix so i figure they are about to hit the soil any day now. i have the basic fox farms nutes and so far have just given them recharge and a bit of silica. any opinion on mammoth p? i usually don't give it to photos until week three of bloom but with autos i wonder if they would like it sooner. any help would be greatly appreciated this is my first auto grow and i want to nail it. thanks folks and happy growing.

i have the samsquanch x hbss going now and they are very vigorous to say the least. when did you start feeding them? and what strength? i have mine in ocean forest under some seed starting mix so i figure they are about to hit the soil any day now. i have the basic fox farms nutes and so far have just given them recharge and a bit of silica. any opinion on mammoth p? i usually don't give it to photos until week three of bloom but with autos i wonder if they would like it sooner. any help would be greatly appreciated this is my first auto grow and i want to nail it. thanks folks and happy growing.
I've never used any of the stuff you've mentioned. So I can't help there mate. But RE when to start feeding. I feed around day 7-8, but I'm using BioBizz, so it's a little less 'direct' than mineral nutes.

I've never used any of the stuff you've mentioned. So I can't help there mate. But RE when to start feeding. I feed around day 7-8, but I'm using BioBizz, so it's a little less 'direct' than mineral nutes.
I am in a bit of a hot soil (fox farms ocean forest all in one well made potting soil) so I was going to wait until day 30 only giving them amendments before nutrients. Recharge is microbes,fulvic,kelp,humic,molasses all in one. Mammoth p is a phosphorus converting microbe.have done side by side with and without. mammoth p nugs denser definitely. My thinking is the recharge and mammoth p would help exhaust the soil's nutes in 30 to 45 days and then I could start feeding. Does that seem reasonable?

Back