Mephisto Genetics Samsquanch OG

Fuck, you've got balls? How many? That's unusual with Mephisto
They pop up on mine from time to time as well, enough that it's certainly rare but not uncommon. I just pluck them off and the plant never seems to notice :smoking:

Great report btw man!

Just the tiny bananas. They all seem to be on my top cola, and I’ve noticed the buds look more “hairy” and “frizzy” all over than the other ladies in there, if that makes sense. I’ve just been pulling those nanas off. I think they should be ok if i do that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I just rip off the nanner the moment I see it, haven't had any bad results yet!

They pop up on mine from time to time as well, enough that it's certainly rare but not uncommon. I just pluck them off and the plant never seems to notice :smoking:

Great report btw man!
Never had any on my Mephisto plants. But my seedstockers grows were a non starter because of all the balls.

I'm sure it's because I did something to stress them out man, the genetics are amazing.
Do you grow only Mephisto? I'm thinking of doing it myself. I love the 'it does what it says on the tin' nature of their seeds. They auto on time, generally hit the right height, and look like they do in the catalogue photos. :yeah:

I think I've just talked myself into growing strictly Mephisto from now on :rofl:

Do you grow only Mephisto? I'm thinking of doing it myself. I love the 'it does what it says on the tin' nature of their seeds. They auto on time, generally hit the right height, and look like they do in the catalogue photos. :yeah:

I think I've just talked myself into growing strictly Mephisto from now on :rofl:
I only grow mephisto man. My very first grow was a barneys farm pineapple express and a seedsman white widow, and ever since then I've been exclusively mephisto. Quality is always the best! I have noticed that depending on the strain, that they don't grow quite as large as advertised, but I do believe that's due to something I did during the grow. I've also noted others saying that they believe other autos generally can be bigger, but they also notice the noticeable quality difference. Now that I've got cobs going and my feeding proper (I just realized today I had been using teaspoons instead of tablespoons for the super soil measurement), I'm very excited to see the results I can get!

I only grow mephisto man. My very first grow was a barneys farm pineapple express and a seedsman white widow, and ever since then I've been exclusively mephisto. Quality is always the best! I have noticed that depending on the strain, that they don't grow quite as large as advertised, but I do believe that's due to something I did during the grow. I've also noted others saying that they believe other autos generally can be bigger, but they also notice the noticeable quality difference. Now that I've got cobs going and my feeding proper (I just realized today I had been using teaspoons instead of tablespoons for the super soil measurement), I'm very excited to see the results I can get!
oh shit, and there is a world of difference between a teaspoon and a tablespoon! Oh well, you've still produced some stunning girls. They'll be even better now you'll up your supersoil.
The thing I've noticed with Mephisto is flavours, lot's of exotic terps, and the autoflower gene is like a swiss watch. I never worry about them autoflowering. My Auto Reek'n I have now,is barely showing pistils, it's 30 days old. I hate that.

oh shit, and there is a world of difference between a teaspoon and a tablespoon! Oh well, you've still produced some stunning girls. They'll be even better now you'll up your supersoil.
The thing I've noticed with Mephisto is flavours, lot's of exotic terps, and the autoflower gene is like a swiss watch. I never worry about them autoflowering. My Auto Reek'n I have now,is barely showing pistils, it's 30 days old. I hate that.
Haha man I couldn't believe I messed up the units! Luckily you are right, the girls certainly pulled thru and produced well! An auto reek'n you say? What's the breeder? I do agree however, the quality difference between mephisto and other autos is astounding

Haha man I couldn't believe I messed up the units! Luckily you are right, the girls certainly pulled thru and produced well! An auto reek'n you say? What's the breeder? I do agree however, the quality difference between mephisto and other autos is astounding
Auto Reek'n is from Devils Harvest. I only bought the seeds after smoking a few of their photo periods in Amsterdam. It's the only auto they do. The jury is still out on her.

Back