Outdoor Russian Rocket Fuel "Window Grow"

P

potsnob

Hi everyone, i just wanted to say that i appreciate this forum and the educated and civilized way you guys share information.:toke:

I decided to give Autos a try because the Lights in my apartment would hinder any photosensitive plants to flower(Had one at about 1,80m). I didn´t have a Box and lights then to flower her.

Heres my first Auto-grow back from 2010.

Setup:

Short Stuff: Russian Rocket Fuel

Soil from the local Gardencenter

Sunlight

Dry Yield: dont know (no balance) maybe 30g in total

From Seed to Bud in 70 days

was very happy with the result and fell in love with Mary Jane.

Taste and High were very nice and lemony uplifting :toke: CIMG1550.jpgCIMG2012.jpgCIMG1981.jpgCIMG1940.jpgCIMG2013.jpgCIMG1930.jpgCIMG1892.jpgCIMG1770.jpgCIMG1760.jpgCIMG1727.jpgCIMG1711.jpgCIMG1710.jpgCIMG1650.jpgCIMG1611.jpgCIMG1558.jpgCIMG2059.jpg

I had topped one of the plants because i did not want her to become to high...

Little did I know that for Autos it diminishes Yield because the time and energy it takes for the plant to bounce back could have been directed in flower development. I think without topping i could have had a third more at harvest day...:crying:

Like what you have going on there snob :D Awesome plants mate.

Thanks for sharing :thumbs:

Thanks Trifid, I just dug into your perpetual Grow Journal... nice and clean setup!

My next grow will be Autoblueberry from Dutch Passion under 250w and Outdoors with some Short Stuff mix seeds to find me a fitting male for the most blueberry smelling of the bunch. Any advice on the DP Autoblueberry is always appreciated.

I would love to do more Outdoor grows... the taste of the final product is just more complex and unique .

Here another RRF started under 26w CFL and then meager early spring sunlight...CIMG2472.jpgCIMG2466.jpgCIMG2479.jpg

I really loved her sweet citrus smell and aftertaste she got after 1 month cure...

wish i had some left:rolleyes:

Back