Outdoor Meadow grow - Nirvana and Flash

Quick update at Day 56 - 8 weeks I gave them a gallon of well water with 1/4 tsp of beastie bloom split between them and then a gallon with FF Trio at 2 tsp/10 ml each. They have been rained on hard twice in the last week, I imagine any nutes in the soil were flushed away. We'll see how they respond....
It's so bright I couldn't see the LCD screen to see if the pictures focused, just pointed and clicked today.

The monster in the meadow....Russian Fuel [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG]
CAM00974[1].jpg CAM00975[1].jpg CAM00976[1].jpg
Russian Fuel [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG]
CAM00968[1].jpg CAM00969[1].jpg
Blue Mystic
CAM00970[1].jpg CAM00971[1].jpg
Northern Lights
CAM00972[1].jpg CAM00973[1].jpg

Day 63
Just returned with a couple pieces of bud from the meadow. The Northern lights and blue mystic have some amber, mostly cloudy and a few clear trichomes.

Russian Fuel [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG]
CAM01043[1].jpg CAM01044[1].jpg CAM01045[1].jpg

Northern Lights
CAM01046[1].jpg CAM01047[1].jpg CAM01050[1].jpg

Blue Mystic - took three pics, crappy ones... She's pulling energy from the lower leaves, lots of yellowing gone on at the bottom. She has more amber the Northern lights, won't be long till she's getting smoked!
CAM01053[1].jpg CAM01054[1].jpg CAM01055[1].jpg

Russian Fuel [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] The monster in the meadow...She is quite large. I pulled her top over and two lower branches before I left her to stretch some more.
CAM01056[1].jpg CAM01060[1].jpg CAM01062[1].jpg

Blue mystic and northern lights are down. To much rain and 2 weeks of high humidity equals lots of mold. Top bud on blue mystic was a waste... depressed cause she was looking mighty fine. The russian fuels are ok....

Mold sucks ... :yoinks:
Yes it does, its in the compost pile. We got a little that was ok to dry and smoke. 18 grams on NL and 14 of the Blue Mystic. This was basically a test to see if I could grow these autos here, that's affirmative but the mold. Not sure what to do next year about the mold, would like to fill that lil area with my crosses that I'm making.

Ah friggin mold..been there with that problem once or twice buddy so I feel for you! Its a shame when nice bud is lost to mold. "If" a rain shield is an option, that can shut down the rain problem, and daily dew but it wont stop riproaring humidity. Its been said that silica is a good addition for mold resistance. Other than that its all about strain selection, and that's the dilemma, as its often hard to find quality outdoor grows using many auto strains. Good luck man

Ah friggin mold..been there with that problem once or twice buddy so I feel for you! Its a shame when nice bud is lost to mold. "If" a rain shield is an option, that can shut down the rain problem, and daily dew but it wont stop riproaring humidity. Its been said that silica is a good addition for mold resistance. Other than that its all about strain selection, and that's the dilemma, as its often hard to find quality outdoor grows using many auto strains. Good luck man
The buds are real tight, very hard, hardest lil nuggets i've ever seen. I need to find a strain known for airy buds I guess.

The buds are real tight, very hard, hardest lil nuggets i've ever seen. I need to find a strain known for airy buds I guess.

Even some loose airy budded plants can be prone to mold, it jut all depends on genetic resistance. Ive grown many dense budded strains and got mold, and also see it on loose buds. Hey can I ask you to get a couple of pics uploaded directly to the thread of Russian rocket fuel 1+2? (rather than attachments, my lousy internet wont load them up close, but I can load pics that are directly attached to the thread)

Back