Indoor RQS Northern lights Royal dwarf and gorilla glue

Towlie

Don't forget to bring a towel
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Sour crack
Here we grow again lost all my stuff a few months back had a run in with the law my new tent arrived Friday and my seeds last week borrowed a cfl and reflector off a friend will do for veg after seeing my make shift pots for my royal dwarfs he donated some pots and soil should be able to afford a new light soon

Tent budda room 60x60x120cm
Light 200w dual spectrum cfl with reflector
Soil bio bizz and a bio bizz trial pack

Lights will be on 24/7
No filter yet its on my list
8 inch fan from argos for air movement

Seeds from Royal Queen seeds
Auto northern light
Auto Royal dwarf
Auto gorilla glue freebie

The seeds germinated a few days apart but there all less than a week old germinated in a paper towel then planted in final pots been outside in the cheap plastic greenhouse untill today

IMG_20190826_142258.jpg
IMG_20190826_142238.jpg

Sorry to hear you got your gear taken dude. Good luck with the fresh start.
Nice variety of strains you got there too
:pass::pass:

Thanks man was gonna do all northern lights because I prefer indica but figured why not do 3 different strains ive grown Royal dwarf before under cfls and she turned out great I tried gorilla glue in Amsterdam was a good smoke so when the freebie came with my order i though fuck it

Thanks man was gonna do all northern lights because I prefer indica but figured why not do 3 different strains ive grown Royal dwarf before under cfls and she turned out great I tried gorilla glue in Amsterdam was a good smoke so when the freebie came with my order i though fuck it

Northern lights and gorilla glue are both top strains never tried the royal dwarf myself.
Actually i dont think ive grown any rqs strains yet. They have an impressive catalogue for sure

Here we grow again lost all my stuff a few months back had a run in with the law my new tent arrived Friday and my seeds last week borrowed a cfl and reflector off a friend will do for veg after seeing my make shift pots for my royal dwarfs he donated some pots and soil should be able to afford a new light soon

Tent budda room 60x60x120cm
Light 200w dual spectrum cfl with reflector
Soil bio bizz and a bio bizz trial pack

Lights will be on 24/7
No filter yet its on my list
8 inch fan from argos for air movement

Seeds from Royal Queen seeds
Auto northern light
Auto Royal dwarf
Auto gorilla glue freebie

The seeds germinated a few days apart but there all less than a week old germinated in a paper towel then planted in final pots been outside in the cheap plastic greenhouse untill today

View attachment 1095630 View attachment 1095631

:woohoo: NL for the win! :yay: ppp

Northern lights was the first strain I ever smoked and funny enough the first strain I ever grew auto norther lights by sensi seeds I fucked it up big time ended up with around 12 grams dry lol wish I had some home grown now sick of smoking this street swag

So what you guys doing now I'm about to sign off gonna have a spliff and put this fire to bed
IMG_20190826_223036.jpg

Northern lights was the first strain I ever smoked and funny enough the first strain I ever grew auto norther lights by sensi seeds I fucked it up big time ended up with around 12 grams dry lol wish I had some home grown now sick of smoking this street swag

So what you guys doing now I'm about to sign off gonna have a spliff and put this fire to bed
View attachment 1095680

:rofl: lol, soundz like me...a) my first grow was also NL, b) i fucked it up big time, c) a weeee better at 14g :smoking: and hey, u & woody are both on the wrong side o' the water, lol...it'z a lil past 4:20p here & me tokin up & jammin to sum old grand funk :thumbsup: ppp

Well I got the sack in February due to the raid some grass at work told the boss why I needed time off then a week later they give me a random drug test witch I passed then a bull shit excuse as to why they had to let me go I miss the money but don't miss the 5 am alarm so I feel your pain woody bro

It's always 420 somewhere blaze that shit up who you listening to don't think I've ever listened to old grand funk or playing the guitar

It's always 420 somewhere blaze that shit up who you listening to don't think I've ever listened to old grand funk or playing the guitar

aww man...well, depending on ur tastez, and how old u are, lol, ya gotta check out grand funk railroad dude...old band from the 70z & one o' me all-time top 5 bandz :thumbsup: :headbang: ppp

edit: actually, me jus threw one o' their tunez up in ls a lil bit ago ;) ppp

Back