New Grower Round two. Zkittlez autos

Oh man not me, i think i chopped 30 from the hydro gal saturday lol. She seems to be okay but i definitely went overboard.
I was high, staryed snippin and went into a trance. Came out of it and it was a bloodbath
Bahahahahaha bro I'm so glad I found your first thread ever from your widow. I will never forget that, and honestly you scared me straight because I was going to go all crazy like that!

Ugh, such a terrible first grow.
If widow hadnt been a mutie i might not have gone crazy with the training and cutting.
She went mutant, and i didnt really chat with anyone here at the time so i made a decision and went with it.
Learned a ton and still managed 18 grams of the best weed i had smoked to that point!

Ugh, such a terrible first grow.
If widow hadnt been a mutie i might not have gone crazy with the training and cutting.
She went mutant, and i didnt really chat with anyone here at the time so i made a decision and went with it.
Learned a ton and still managed 18 grams of the best weed i had smoked to that point!
You should really give those another go. That was by far the best smoke I pulled last round. Even better than these zkittlez. Plus my last one that got fat yielded 6 ounces by herself

Oh man im in luv with these meph beans. I just got 3+ zips off one and didnt really lift a finger lol.
Not gonna lie, totally soured on the widow cause of the experience tho, which sux cause the weed i did get was so fire.
I feel ya. I need to really get to expanding my seed horizons. I haven't bought seeds since my first investment and I'm still sitting pretty right now. I want variety but it would take me 5 years to grow all the seeds I have right now lol

Daily update..

Day 46 Zkittlez

Temps: 75F lights off, 79F lights on
RH: 52%
Water: 3,000 ml RO water Zkittlez [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] and [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG]
Nutes: 1.5 g/gal Bud Explosion 0-19-39
4 ml/gal Botanicare Cal-Mag Plus 2-0-0
Light distance: 18 in
Light cycle: 18/6

So the big girl was super thirsty today, [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG], she is just big that's all I can attribute to her drinking twice as much as the other two. Also on that note, she is getting too far for her arms to support the load and I'm worried some of my massive side branching that is easily twice as big as the others is going to snap soon. A few of them are LEANING very precariously. Starting to look like whacky waving inflatable arm tube men :vibe:

I'm back up on the bud explosion to 1.5 grams a gallon, otherwise known as FULL STRENGTH:headbang:, girls are digging this stuff and so am I. Nice fat buds sites that are getting fatter by the day. I think zkittlez [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] is almost fully cloudy, but she is still packing on weight and I want these to go to a bit more Amber than I did last round. It was a very good smoke, but a little too uppy for me as I cut at first signs of amber trichs last round. I like a little stone with my smoke, and it helps with the back pain quite a bit more with the higher cbn contents that come from the thc breaking down into other goodies. That's the stuff that gives you a more couch lock. I didn't ever get couch lock, unless I'm smoking some insane 40% thc flower, but then who wouldn't at that level? I'm a bit of a heavyweight when it comes to my reefer, I have always needed more than my buddies to get similar effects. Or maybe I can just handle myself a bit better than most. Anywho I'm rambling and getting off topic.

These girls are smelling delicious and looking to be some solid producers just like last round. I want to go for a stronger body smoke, I know it's limited by genetics but I can influence that by allowing them to go for a few days, or a week, longer than last round. Smoke was on point so I don't want to deviate too much, but I'm down to try some experiments with these girls this round on different harvest times, who knows maybe this is just more of a day time smoke :shrug: check the pics and let me know what you think. That profile pic gives a good view of how those colas are starting to fatten up nicely. Well til tomorrow! :pass:

Zkittlez [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG]
View attachment 1101613

Zkittlez [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG]
View attachment 1101614

Zkittlez [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG]
View attachment 1101615

Group shot
View attachment 1101616

View attachment 1101617
:worship:

Man you are doing a Great Job!:smoking: Don’t forget to pat yourself on ur back, they look Amazing:pass:
Thanks grow bro, I sorta did by snipping a lower shaded branch and enjoying that last night. Killer smoke and the best way to enjoy a harvest going right!

I feel ya. I need to really get to expanding my seed horizons. I haven't bought seeds since my first investment and I'm still sitting pretty right now. I want variety but it would take me 5 years to grow all the seeds I have right now lol
Im in same boat. Gonna apply for new license to be able to grow 40

Back