RocBud Rocbudinc Genetics

I spray it pretty good about 3 times a day when the surface dries out. Too much? Too little?
Its above ground, so just get the seed hull wet and see if the seedling can shed it...maybe a drop of water on the helmet every couple hours and maintain a high humidity and see what happens. it may have needed more time under ground... Should hopefully be fine!
GL

Its above ground, so just get the seed hull wet and see if the seedling can shed it...maybe a drop of water on the helmet every couple hours and maintain a high humidity and see what happens. it may have needed more time under ground... Should hopefully be fine!
GL
Thanks. I hadn’t thought to crank the humidity a bit. Will do. Thanks you guys!

Purple Rolex v2.1 in 2 gallon rainscience pots, Coco perlite and jacks nutrients tomato feed, starting to show some color
F9CD1C5A-70AD-4BCE-BCF3-5ADD808A5F53.jpeg
03EE6473-EB9B-4C1E-82EA-2F60E6654153.jpeg
278D8A4A-AFCB-48B9-8455-E60B25124107.jpeg
D842064A-C9D1-4EE4-8C46-264CEE3794FC.jpeg

My seeds arrived today. I keep forgetting how many i counted, but the GDP pack has something silly like 38 seeds in it. Plus he threw in 2 auto freebies which I was not expecting at all and some stickers and discount codes. Coming in at less than $2 a seed is wild. Of course I immediately plunked 3 of them into root riots. He says the germ rates on these seeds are not up to his standard but he certainly gave me plenty to work with.

The drop itself was frustrating and communication scant but in the end I have to commend the man, especially considering he's going through health stuff. The freebies were unnecessary. I'm a happy customer thus far. Now I've just gotta grow the damn things. I guess I'll be at that a good long while!

Finally got an email several weeks later (3 days shy of 1 month). Item has yet to ship. Overall ho hum experience... He promised to hook me up for the delay, so if and when the order arrives, Ill update!

Back