RocBud Rocbudinc Genetics

LOL. No. Looks like a strong stem. Did that self top. I have branches that looked like that when a ant self topped. I see nothing but green healty goodness. Love if someone knew good or bad and an explanation. I thought you were going to show me a shit show.
It’s not self topped but the main stem is growing at each fan leaf node alternating up the stem now I have read that means photoperiods wanna be switched to bloom light schedule when that happens lol - ok well glad you think she looks good cheers

Maybe I am over exaggerating but it is fair to say this is abnormal
View attachment 1314523
View attachment 1314527
OH!! YA!!! Also. I have essentially quit defoliation as well. Ya ya we prune appear trees and tomatoes. Apple trees are Apple trees. Not even remotely the same thing. Yes you prune the suckers (water shoots)off. Ok well we lolipop the cannabis and pinch off SOME of the little lower flower stems. The apple terr gets the top pruned and thined to allow light to get inside the canopy. Yep. It's a 5, 10, 20 year old tree. It is making Apples. It has from may to October to make Apples. We prunr leaves off if tomatoes. Yep we do. We do not take the canopy off of a tomato. So completely ignorant to compare. No offense. The tomato plant is an indeterminate growe. As it grows it puts out flowers. Starting with the oldest (lower) branches. Guess what. Once a branch has made fruit it will never make fruit again. Do we " lolipop" the tomato as it grows. FROM THE BOTTOM! As you may imagine this promotes growth at the top. Saves the plant from spending energy keeping useless shit alive. And at the same time helps to prevent disease due to old weak dying branches and leaves. "But my buds need light to mature" The lower buds in my @RocBudInc Grape God were amazing. AMAZING! The leaves as Jeff Lowenfels says are the solar panels. The energy producers. Why remove them? So here is what I think. Let the plant mature with the overwhelming majority of its leaves. Once the buds are mature and fat and greasy and nasty selectively remove some large upper fans to allow some light to penetrate deeper. There is so much time from mature buds to cloudy/amber buds. I know my grow improved when I quit defoliation. "But mold" Go get more fans cheap ass. Keep RH at 50° Keep temps in the 80s always. My room never goes below 80° or above 50 or 52% RH. Sometimes I close the door and give them 98-100° for a couple hours. Make sure to hydrate them very well 1st. I.E. water them and let them have an hour to drink b4 heat wave. It gets fucking hot in Afghanistan, Africa, Thailand. In excess of 110°
Bla bla bla

OH!! YA!!! Also. I have essentially quit defoliation as well. Ya ya we prune appear trees and tomatoes. Apple trees are Apple trees. Not even remotely the same thing. Yes you prune the suckers (water shoots)off. Ok well we lolipop the cannabis and pinch off SOME of the little lower flower stems. The apple terr gets the top pruned and thined to allow light to get inside the canopy. Yep. It's a 5, 10, 20 year old tree. It is making Apples. It has from may to October to make Apples. We prunr leaves off if tomatoes. Yep we do. We do not take the canopy off of a tomato. So completely ignorant to compare. No offense. The tomato plant is an indeterminate growe. As it grows it puts out flowers. Starting with the oldest (lower) branches. Guess what. Once a branch has made fruit it will never make fruit again. Do we " lolipop" the tomato as it grows. FROM THE BOTTOM! As you may imagine this promotes growth at the top. Saves the plant from spending energy keeping useless shit alive. And at the same time helps to prevent disease due to old weak dying branches and leaves. "But my buds need light to mature" The lower buds in my @RocBudInc Grape God were amazing. AMAZING! The leaves as Jeff Lowenfels says are the solar panels. The energy producers. Why remove them? So here is what I think. Let the plant mature with the overwhelming majority of its leaves. Once the buds are mature and fat and greasy and nasty selectively remove some large upper fans to allow some light to penetrate deeper. There is so much time from mature buds to cloudy/amber buds. I know my grow improved when I quit defoliation. "But mold" Go get more fans cheap ass. Keep RH at 50° Keep temps in the 80s always. My room never goes below 80° or above 50 or 52% RH. Sometimes I close the door and give them 98-100° for a couple hours. Make sure to hydrate them very well 1st. I.E. water them and let them have an hour to drink b4 heat wave. It gets fucking hot in Afghanistan, Africa, Thailand. In excess of 110°
Bla bla bla
Fair enough and point made the problem I am having is this plant is way too big for my spaces and now it’s not blooming so yes I did remove some fans because I can’t keep the humidity under 75% in that tent anymore - I got it to 67 with a mini dehumidifier , space fan and cranking the exhaust up higher lol. I’m also having a problem my fabric pot with coco won’t drain anymore. I was not having this problem until now. It’s becoming root bound and too big for my spaces. It’s a bummer but things are going down hill fast. I just tried flipping to 12/12 and I’m gonna leave it this time but I’m not 100% sure what to do about the pot not draining I can’t get run off without crazy amount of water anymore and the plant started drooping now when I water it , sheesh man

Fair enough and point made the problem I am having is this plant is way too big for my spaces and now it’s not blooming so yes I did remove some fans because I can’t keep the humidity under 75% in that tent anymore - I got it to 67 with a mini dehumidifier , space fan and cranking the exhaust up higher lol. I’m also having a problem my fabric pot with coco won’t drain anymore. I was not having this problem until now. It’s becoming root bound and too big for my spaces. It’s a bummer but things are going down hill fast. I just tried flipping to 12/12 and I’m gonna leave it this time but I’m not 100% sure what to do about the pot not draining I can’t get run off without crazy amount of water anymore and the plant started drooping now when I water it , sheesh man
Transplant it & then flip to flower. Even if your already in flower I would still transplant

Yes, I would cut the bag at the seams so you can resew it later if you want. It also puts a lot less stress on the plant, basically none. Don’t forget to sprinkle some mykos

Yes, I would cut the bag at the seams so you can resew it later if you want. It also puts a lot less stress on the plant, basically none. Don’t forget to sprinkle some mykos
I might have to cut some root tips but it should be fine if the problem is from being rootbound I’ll try this

A fabric pot and coco and it won't drain? If it is in a huge growth spurt it may be drying it's media out more than you think. In a 5 gallon pot when mybplants are in turbo veg I can dump a gallon of water and have little if any separate the bottom. Hard to water too much in coco. As I said I water till the tray has 3" of water in it and then just let the plant drink it at its leisure. If the leaves are drooping near lights out they may be hitting their DLI and taking a nap. As far as humidity goes. Obviously you need a better dehumidifier. Not cheap I know. 200-250 for a good dehu. Try offer up, or let go apps or some such.?

Also cheap coco has lots of pithy fines which should be sifted out. You can loose half the material to the sift. The fines hold too much water and clog everything up. FF makes something called Plain Jane Coco. It is 65 bucks for a 3 cf bag but the bag is semi compressed. It just keeps coming out of the bag. I filled 3 7 gallon pots and only used about 1/4 bag. Also you are adding 20% coarse perlite?

I might have to cut some root tips but it should be fine if the problem is from being rootbound I’ll try this
Don't worry about cutting roots. If the roots are bound up a trim to open them up is good. In fact I'd score a 1/4 - 1/2" into the roots here and there if I had a bound root ball. If the roots are spiraling g they will just continue to spiral in the new medium and choke themselves.

Back