RocBud Rocbudinc Genetics

This is what it felt like when I saw that pic
73691801a1211aea6eef57c1c1a1deba.jpg

How'd you manage that?

And I got 4 more packs coming my way. Silver labe dosi breath and God's breath. And still waiting for two photos back from the beleaf drop. Just gonna keep emailing him til he gets back to me. Don't have to be rude just gotta be persistent. Lol. He always gets around to making sh1t right!

And got the Beast from United, along with Platinum City Runtz as a freebie! Fuck yes!
I actually don’t know it’s on the way I was giving @Builder0101 hard time cuz his collection made me jealous! He seems to never miss a strain so “testers” maybe only time I have something he ain’t got 5 of already! :crying:
And he asked if I wanted to run it cuz he was supposed to send the silver label dosi breath a ways back and then wound up having surgery and never sent em and had already done drop for those so “testing” kinda unnecessary at that point! If u are on IG or Reddit send him a message! How I got where I could get testers was just being active on multiple forums and since I grow organic and he does all synthetic nutes just gets the strains out ahead of drop so people of all aspects know what they can expect! @20/4 I think got testers from asking thru Reddit!:d5:

Yesterday I pulled Kong outta her drying box, trimmed her up and in paper bags to finish up. I really thought her buds were fairly dense, but it really wasn't the case. She got the same treatment as Stomper, but just nowhere close to the quality in bud density. Still very frosty though and a damn good high!
Now, I did grow her fully naturally with no training and very limited defol. I do think I can improve the output with those tools and probably some UV exposure the last 2 or 3 weeks and naturally under a far better light.

Yesterday I pulled Kong outta her drying box, trimmed her up and in paper bags to finish up. I really thought her buds were fairly dense, but it really wasn't the case. She got the same treatment as Stomper, but just nowhere close to the quality in bud density. Still very frosty though and a damn good high!
Now, I did grow her fully naturally with no training and very limited defol. I do think I can improve the output with those tools and probably some UV exposure the last 2 or 3 weeks and naturally under a far better light.
Pics or it didn’t happen. You know the rules. Lmao

Back