Live Stoners Roark Vs Stepside

who do you think won this battle?

• Roark

• Stepside

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thanks @trailanimal and thank you @stepside for gettin in the ring with me. Your one HELL of a grower and seem like a nice guy.
@Magic thanks for hosting and providing.
Hey guys, youre all acting like it's over... the battle ain't done till
fat+lady+sings-feature.jpeg

Thanks for growing with me @Roark it's been a pleasure. You and @Magic had a smoking idea with these battles. @Magic anytime you want some of your gear battled with I'm in. Now onto some pics
IMG_20160622_181155.jpg
IMG_20160622_171820.jpg
IMG_20160622_171626.jpg
IMG_20160622_171754.jpg
IMG_20160622_171640.jpg
IMG_20160622_171640.jpg

@Roark i was so expecting something worse u sly bugger.. one of the old ones that is I says, from me book of tricks....
Awesome battle and can some one mock up a vs screen of final pics like street fighter

Oh no @stepside it ain't over over. My part in the ring is over. I'm resting up.
Just wanted to express my gratitude, before the voting. That way I look like the nice guy, pity points can put me over the top!! Lmao
:crying::pass:

Oh no @stepside it ain't over over. My part in the ring is over. I'm resting up.
Just wanted to express my gratitude, before the voting. That way I look like the nice guy, pity points can put me over the top!! Lmao
:crying::pass:
Never quit, and too late on the pity card. I played that bitch in the first five pages :crying:

Back