Live Stoners Roark Vs Stepside

who do you think won this battle?

• Roark

• Stepside

Results are only viewable after voting.
Ok all done man scaping my bush. Tried for awhile to post last night just wasn't happening
IMG_20160623_195956.jpg
IMG_20160623_200015.jpg

She's getting cut tonite. Any time on that poll @Magic I'm pretty sure @Roark is all ready

Ok all done man scaping my bush. Tried for awhile to post last night just wasn't happening
View attachment 589853 View attachment 589854
She's getting cut tonite. Any time on that poll @Magic I'm pretty sure @Roark is all ready
looks delicious dude. respect
B) wish you patience with drying.check my journal, i harvested my babies some days ago. ill post more pictures later
im not patient at all with drying,,,i already start trying samples from each of them since last week. today i realize that all those samples are sth like 5grams/day.. :/ sampling overdose

I totally agree @Magic is putting out great strains I'd love to test some magic beans say me against @mohawk warrior in a battle if he's up for it
Hmmm lookin for a W ehhhhh
The bestest from the westest
Don't think I've experienced magics beans lol

looks delicious dude. respect
B) wish you patience with drying.check my journal, i harvested my babies some days ago. ill post more pictures later
im not patient at all with drying,,,i already start trying samples from each of them since last week. today i realize that all those samples are sth like 5grams/day.. :/ sampling overdose
I always sample but I cut little buds off before it's done that way I know when is the best time to take it

Back