Live Stoners Roark Vs Stepside

who do you think won this battle?

• Roark

• Stepside

Results are only viewable after voting.
Not yet. I ran out of time.
Google Jorge Cervantes powder mold. It does work!!!!!!!! Washes that shit, if not too crazy, right off into the water. Also if the bud is nute heavy it may turn the soaking solution colors. It did for me. Ppm was way up and water was fucik pink!!!!
Brings out some very interesting terps. Eucalyptus comes to mind.
I have found that I lose a day in the bags. Round here at normal RH of 20-30 on the high side, I'll take a day earlier to get to jarring. I have over tried my weed before. Fuck that. Its oil foder after that.
Also, check out grow wweed easy...quick water cure. I'll do that too, then bag with paper towels in the bottom if I don't rack it.
When you see all the floating oil slicks and what not in the water....you become less afraid of the soaking and more afraid of NOT.
There is my rant.
good rant!

Hopefully she'll get her plump on in the next 10 days.
IMG_20160616_214154.jpg
IMG_20160616_214724.jpg
IMG_20160616_214312.jpg

Well now that all the major and majority of the leaves are either gone or burnt down to the resin, she is holding steady. Trichs still cloudy clear. I flushed all the plants I have and her with the hose outside. I'll do it ine more time tomorrow. Just hittum heavy. Then olivoil (pop eyes wife) diet.
I'll move them back inside tomorrow after the next soaking. They are a bitch to move.

Thank you everyone for stopping by and hanging out. We are almost done.
100 days here we come.

Black d is down and trimmed. Soaked, rinsed, soaked and rinsed again. What's left is drying on the rack for the day. Then to a paper bag. Soaking water was nice an green.
1-2 oz dry is my guess. Here is a before chop pic day 96
Blk d D96.jpg

Black d is down and trimmed. Soaked, rinsed, soaked and rinsed again. What's left is drying on the rack for the day. Then to a paper bag. Soaking water was nice an green.
1-2 oz dry is my guess. Here is a before chop pic day 96
View attachment 586834
What the hell is wrong with that?? You sounded like it was a total wash.. she's a good looker

Oh yeah non battle related, I chopped the other Black D last night. She was mistreated and neglected little to no care and still came in at 226g wet. Beautiful looking stuff. If I can figure out how to take and upload pics with this tablet ill post a couple

Back