Indoor Rifleman's Roost, an Autoflower Deep Water Culture Experience !!!

So here we are on Day 84 of the DD grow. Plants 3 and 4 were attacked :warrior:and hacked :tang:to death this morning.

A little recap for you, [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG] was 2 inches shorter than [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG], and [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG] received multiple AN additives at the recommended dosage while [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG] got only AN mgb. Conventional wisdom says [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG] will be the heavier of the two. Not so !

[HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG] lost out by 156g. Wet weights were #3- 662g #4- 506g for a total of 1168g wet. I keep a pessimistic eye on my harvests and use 18% as a guide so I'm never disappointed. Ergo somewhere around 210g/7.5oz is what I expect dry from the two of them.

DD1 and 2 should be ready for chop in another two to three weeks. Stay tuned for that, the Devil's Crack and Short Stuff Auto Jedi Kush grow, and maybe... just maybe, I'll get some photos of today's chop up before morning.

Peace Y'all. :peace:

So here we are on Day 84 of the DD grow. Plants 3 and 4 were attacked :warrior:and hacked :tang:to death this morning.

A little recap for you, [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG] was 2 inches shorter than [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG], and [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG] received multiple AN additives at the recommended dosage while [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG] got only AN mgb. Conventional wisdom says [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG] will be the heavier of the two. Not so !

[HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG] lost out by 156g. Wet weights were #3- 662g #4- 506g for a total of 1168g wet. I keep a pessimistic eye on my harvests and use 18% as a guide so I'm never disappointed. Ergo somewhere around 210g/7.5oz is what I expect dry from the two of them.

DD1 and 2 should be ready for chop in another two to three weeks. Stay tuned for that, the Devil's Crack and Short Stuff Auto Jedi Kush grow, and maybe... just maybe, I'll get some photos of today's chop up before morning.

Peace Y'all. :peace:
Interesting news about the AN additives test. Would love to see some more testing along these lines. Nice harvest, enjoy! :pass:

Better late than never. There is a reason I don't have a job... I'm an unemployable pothead and I get easily distracted. :haha: Photos from the harvest of DD3 and DD4.

DSCN1959.JPG
DSCN1965.JPG
DSCN1980.JPG
DSCN1997.JPG
DSCN2001.JPG
DSCN2003.JPG

I jarred the DD3 and DD4 last night. Checking them this morning I see I went a little too far. They were at 57% so I'll put two Boveda packs in the cVault.

They weighed out to; DD3 126g/4.5oz and DD4 101g/3.6 for a total of 227g/8.1oz I'm hoping DD1/2 will give a half pound also.

I jarred the DD3 and DD4 last night. Checking them this morning I see I went a little too far. They were at 57% so I'll put two Boveda packs in the cVault.

They weighed out to; DD3 126g/4.5oz and DD4 101g/3.6 for a total of 227g/8.1oz I'm hoping DD1/2 will give a half pound also.
Anytime I can pull half a pound from two ladies I'm a happy camper. :d5:

Anytime I can pull half a pound from two ladies I'm a happy camper. :d5:

Me too Hemi. :pass: I've had some great luck with huge harvests on a couple of plants, but they are not my favorite smokes. I'll take the quality of smaller harvests over the abundance of mediocre weed every time. Does that make me a pot snob? :crying:

Me too Hemi. :pass: I've had some great luck with huge harvests on a couple of plants, but they are not my favorite smokes. I'll take the quality of smaller harvests over the abundance of mediocre weed every time. Does that make me a pot snob? :crying:
Yes it does, but I think every good grower becomes one. I'm at the point where if I did not grow it, I don't want to smoke it.

Back