Indoor Rifleman's Roost, an Autoflower Deep Water Culture Experience !!!

I apologize to everyone for dropping the ball and not posting any photos or updates. We've suffered a loss here. Last Wed the 15th, Roscoe climbed up on the couch and snuggled up next to me with his head in my lap. He never woke up. No warning, no illness, no slowing down anymore than he already had, just quietly strolled across the rainbow bridge while I held him.

My constant companion, and best friend. R.I.P. Roscoe. You'll have to get your snacky-doodles from St Peter from now on.

I apologize to everyone for dropping the ball and not posting any photos or updates. We've suffered a loss here. Last Wed the 15th, Roscoe climbed up on the couch and snuggled up next to me with his head in my lap. He never woke up. No warning, no illness, no slowing down anymore than he already had, just quietly strolled across the rainbow bridge while I held him.

My constant companion, and best friend. R.I.P. Roscoe. You'll have to get your snacky-doodles from St Peter from now on.

Im sorry bud, they are such special creatures and nothing is more difficult.

How about some photos from last week? DD3 and 4 are ready to harvest, but haven't began to look bad yet so I'm going to let them go another week... maybe.:eyebrows: IDK, my entire style relies on laziness and seat of the pants.:toke: Enjoy, hopefully I'll have more tomorrow.:shooty:

DSCN1872.JPG
DSCN1873.JPG
DSCN1884.JPG
DSCN1888.JPG
DSCN1891.JPG
DSCN1900.JPG
DSCN1913.JPG
DSCN1921.JPG
DSCN1922.JPG

U got a freaky girl! I like it.

:vibe:

Back