Indoor Rifleman's Roost, an Autoflower Deep Water Culture Experience !!!

Greetings and salutations, happy Sunday morning my AFN family. I've had a couple of inquiries about dwc from here, so I thought I'd share what I've done personally. This is so simple a moron could do it......Hell, did do it ! :rofl:

This is best used for a photo plant, but I could see it working with an auto if you only used a basket and not the airpot. I'm a lazy grower so the larger, less maintenance reservoir was my goal. I hope you enjoy and become inspired to try it yourself.:shooty:
https://www.autoflower.org/threads/riflemans-xl-dwc-monster-maker.50969/

Five days since being sewn in the rapid rooter I have another Mephisto Sour Crack. Day one ! :shooty:

20160306_191532.jpg

I believe 2x sour crack is gonna be planted tomorrow for me. Gotta see what all the hypes about. :D

Cute lil sucker. You outta put her in one of those giant Dwc rigs and see what happens. :pass:

I've got 68 days to grow, harvest, and dry. Anything over that and she is compost. By that age there will be no way she could go five days without water. :shrug:

...... Gotta see what all the hypes about. :D

.......@Atulip they are a small and mighty little fuckers. You won't be disappointed. I'll be flushing mine tom and straight water for a bit

Frosty, sticky, and a fruity smell. Sweet like fresh flowers from the florist. I'm not sure which one smells best the sdd or msc, but my house is a floral assault on the senses.:thumbsup: Did I mention frosty? :headbang: You're not going to be disappointed.

Remember the ball sacs I was trying to coax out of SDD? I plastic bagged them last week and then placed it on the top cola. Looking closely it appears pistils are darkening and receding there and the branches next to the balls. If she's knocked up, msc most likely is too. What would you call that? Dark Devil fem pollen x Sour Crack mother = Sour Devil? Dark Crack? :rofl::pighug:

Dark Crack of the Sour Devil, or D.C.S.D. Should be a tasty combo. And probably the sweet seeds causing the smell. Both my dark devil and big devil xl have sweet aromas that fill the room each time you open a jar.

Back