Indoor Rifleman's Roost, an Autoflower Deep Water Culture Experience !!!

I have to learn hydro :D dude your girls looks amazing :chimp:

If I can do it anyone can. There's really nothing to it. Using AN pH Perfect Nutrients and all I do is change water once a week, top off on the other days. The rest of it is like autopilot, sit back, watch, and wait. :shooty:

i have AN micro bloom grow set..Is it with them?
Do you have a video or detailed food scheme?

i have AN micro bloom grow set..Is it with them?
Do you have a video or detailed food scheme?

That's what I use. Plus several of their additives. I mostly follow the AN website's feeding schedule, except I don't use anywhere near the amount they recommend. This grow is getting a real minimal feed. Four gallons water, 21ml calmag, 15ml m,g,b and everything else. Roughly 1ml per L. Replacement water is mixed at 3ml each additive per gallon of water.

But hey....don't tell anybody ok? It's a secret like Grandma's biscuit recipe. :shooty:

You do not ph anything is that right @Rifleman

What's pH ? :haha::rofl::rofl::crying:

My tap water is ~160ppm 8.2pH My buckets starting point after roots emerge from the basket is 4 gallons, roughly 15L. There is my first 15ml of nutrients for this week. MSC drinks five gallons a week, so 3ml/replacement gal = another 15 ml.

If this old man's math isn't too brownie addled, that's 30ml base nutrients per wk in bloom. Per plant. Is that a lot? Fv¿k if I know. What I can tell you is that it's 75% less than AN recommends and I NEVER check pH. Expensive? Again IDK. My metric for measuring that encompasses my entire growing expenses since I started, and the amount of cannabis I've jarred vs the price I would have had to pay for the same amount if I had to buy it. Wow, did I just go in a circle? :eyebrows: In 16 months I have recouped my original investment three times using that standard. 4g/day consumer:hookah:

Not to give them any press, if you read HT you know AN can afford their own advertising, but this shit works for me. :shooty:

I'm all AN all the way since my 2nd grow I'm not changing shit. I just been using soil though but no ph meters or anything. But I feel confident in the product going foward with my coco and auto pot journey no ph adjusting for me

I hand watered to waste my photo plant in rw croutons without doing anything other than mixing nutrients in water and going for it. I can't imagine coco would be much different.

200w_d-4.gif

... that's 30ml base nutrients per wk in bloom. Per plant. Is that a lot?

Counting what gets flushed away, IONIC nutes and NFT can costs me over 150ml a week in nutes.....per res.....and I have 3 of them!

And with the IONIC nutes I can't go full strength after flushing as my tap water is pH 7.2 (and EC 0.0) so full strength nutes takes pH below 5.6 so I have to wait for pH swings to let me add more nutes......with buffered nutes I could just go full strength straight away if I wanted to.

Meant to ask the grow shop about other nutes on my last visit but forgot.....maybe next time:pass:

Back