Indoor Rifleman's Roost, an Autoflower Deep Water Culture Experience !!!

RM any input on short day schedules? I'm running my sweet seeds grow on a 12/4, same light to dark ratio as 18/6, but 11 days a week instead of 7.

I've read of people finishing photos faster with 6/12 schedule, since its only 12 hours of dark they need. At reduced yield ofc. Or running 16/12 for their flowering photos to run longer and add yield.

Might just be too stoned. :smoking:

RM any input on short day schedules? I'm running my sweet seeds grow on a 12/4, same light to dark ratio as 18/6, but 11 days a week instead of 7.
I've read of people finishing photos faster with 6/12 schedule, since its only 12 hours of dark they need. At reduced yield ofc. Or running 16/12 for their flowering photos to run longer and add yield.
Might just be too stoned. :smoking:

I don't have any personal experience playing around with light regimens, but have read different thing in different places. :shrug:
I do have plenty of room, seeds, and really nothing but time on my hands.:toke:
It's fun no matter what happens.:shooty:

That's where my small pot adventures started. Being bored and having seeds lol. The little feckers are time consuming though

It's always fun lol. I'm trying to get my single tent perpetual pumping out all the smoke we need so I can dedicate my closet to fun stuff lol.

Want to give no till a run. Maybe like a bubble bucket style grow splashing up and wicking in coco for a bottom Fed kinda hydro grow. And at some point to go after that shot glass grow badge. :) got some crazy ideas to turn a shot glass to a Dwc container.

Shot glass grow!!? :yoinks: WTF, has it been done? Link? That might be a challenge.:shooty:

Public Service Announcement

If you don't already screen your stalks, stems, and twigs you are throwing away product. This morning I took all of the aforementioned and broke then down into pieces about 5 inches long. I put a large handful into the Trim Bin with the 220 screen in the bottom, a make shift aluminum foil lid, and a 3 minute shake and toss. Out of three plants worth of material I collected another two grams of kief. Total project time about 30 minutes.

Hell yes I'm frugal.

Joy, joy, joy at The Roost today ! :woohoo:

My 4x4 Mars tent has been delivered, and is fully equipped and ready for plant placement a quick one hour later. I am impressed with the quality of this product for the cost. I have to say it is Rifleman recommended as a good value for your dollar. I don't have to tell you how frugal I am living on a fixed income do I ? :toke: Nuff said, if you are looking to expand give 'em the once over. As always YMMV. :thumbsup:

He'll yeah let see some pics when it's up

Well since you asked. :smoking: Just turn your head sideways.:shrug:
20160303_141628.jpg
20160303_141727.jpg
20160303_141608.jpg
20160303_141619.jpg

Back