Moonshine Soil | Mephisto Beans | AutoCOBs™
Reaction score
Website
rojopress.bandcamp.com
Currently Smoking
Red Bull
IMG_0531.JPG
GREETINGS AFN CREW!

I've decided to create a fresh thread here in the Cobshop.net forum to document these very special proceedings. To refresh, here is the materials list for this cycle:

Space: 3x3 STD. Grow Tent
Lights: 2x - @BigSm0 Autocob 55w
Medium: Foxfarm Ocean Forest & Batch 64 Moonshine Mix (handmixed)
Containers: 2x - 5 Gal. SuperRoots Air-Pots
Genetics: @mephisto Skywalker & Heisenberg Special
Nutrients: Mammoth P & Foxfarm Nute Trio

Intention for this cycle & all other further cycles: To produce the best possible medicine for my father, who has Stage 4 Bladder Cancer.

Mrs. Skywalker has already popped, but I'm waiting on Mrs. Heisenberg before I show them off - here's a pick early this morning pre Skywalker sprout!

I will document daily & upload photos when possible - this is a labor of love for our family, and any good thoughts, tips encouragements etc are always appreciated!!

@BigSm0 @archie gemmill @Gatorbackbob @Prophetiko @Maria Sanchez @pop22 @Headbudz77 @Rebel

tumblr_o5hmh0k8iA1s2wio8o1_1280.gif

Last edited:
So are you scrapping the other journal and just doing this one?

Yes, only reason being is because it stopped & started so much due to Materials change - this will be the permanent home for this cycle - besides I wanted to give @BigSm0's machines their proper Shine :smoking::biggrin::smoking::biggrin:

Of all the growz, I hope this one to be the best. I want to share with you, a message from my mother, last week.
View attachment 731208 Still tears me up. Best of luck to you!

:bump::bump::bump::bump::bump::bump::bump:

From my family to yours, Tlazo Comatli (Thank you) @Yeatster - that is exactly the words I needed to hear at this moment - Blessings to you & your Mom, and for her continued recovery!!!

And to all others sitting in (@BmC76 , @White Punk on Dope) @kendar THANK YOU as well - this is a very personal project for us, and all support in regards is incredibly appreciated!!

Last edited:
Back