Status
Not open for further replies.
hey everyone! here to ask you good folks a question. puttin together an order on my first tent, everything really. for my first grow!!!! for air, looking at vivosun 6" carbon filter kit on amazon for a4x4 cab.for circulation should i go with a tower or would a couple of those cheap 6" clip fans work? i dont wanna buy twice. cant really, with the DIY COB im doin . this is all financially scarin the shit out of me!LOL input much appreciated
I have almost the same filter it works fine. Been using it for two years now and haven't reversed it yet. But I grow only two ladies at a time.

G'day everyone!
images (5).jpg

sounds like you had her dialed in perfect for your space :greenthumb:

Speaking of fans....need to upgrade next season in my cab. Want a few rigged PC fans adjustable to blow on colas...will also continue to stagger start dates(15-30 days spread depending on strain) to make better use of the space. Have a shitload of new strains i want to grow along with some favorites from this season.

Speaking of fans....need to upgrade next season in my cab. Want a few rigged PC fans adjustable to blow on colas...will also continue to stagger start dates(15-30 days spread depending on strain) to make better use of the space. Have a shitload of new strains i want to grow along with some favorites from this season.
Currently staggering 3 weeks, seems to work well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back