Status
Not open for further replies.
hey everyone! here to ask you good folks a question. puttin together an order on my first tent, everything really. for my first grow!!!! for air, looking at vivosun 6" carbon filter kit on amazon for a4x4 cab.for circulation should i go with a tower or would a couple of those cheap 6" clip fans work? i dont wanna buy twice. cant really, with the DIY COB im doin . this is all financially scarin the shit out of me!LOL input much appreciated

hey everyone! here to ask you good folks a question. puttin together an order on my first tent, everything really. for my first grow!!!! for air, looking at vivosun 6" carbon filter kit on amazon for a4x4 cab.for circulation should i go with a tower or would a couple of those cheap 6" clip fans work? i dont wanna buy twice. cant really, with the DIY COB im doin . this is all financially scarin the shit out of me!LOL input much appreciated

Hey...dont fear the initial cost. It may take a bit but you should recoup the cost, but it should happen fairly quickly. I'll leave the fan question to more experienced indoor growers.

Buy cheap, you may buy twice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back