Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking forward to your opinion as it ages out. Got one around 40 days right now and getting very excited. I am thinking this one will really shine with a month in a jar.
I'm positive they will get better as they cure. Nice looking flowers, definitely ordering more of these.

22 hours in my grow room today. :nono: Skim coated walls, painted, cleaned, trimmed. Endless work to be done after a years abuse.

Hung the mammoth up too. 8 cobs driven at 25 watts each. 12.5 watt Samsung strips x 4. Also stuck the fancy new sticker on the back wall lol. View attachment 742340

View attachment 742341

View attachment 742342

View attachment 742343
What kind of output can you get with those samsung strips? New tech to me, fascinating. I could turn any space into a lil micro breeding room.

What kind of output can you get with those samsung strips? New tech to me, fascinating. I could turn any space into a lil micro breeding room.
Im not sure how they compare efficiency wise to the quantum boards but they are brand. I did this with 2 plugs and the strips will be for seedlings. Lots of people swap temps on cobs to achieve different results. I have always disagreed with it but the strips add a nice amount of blue for veg and late flower. Plus they are as even of a spread as you can get.

Good evening folks. Today I have a Gram of Skywalker Og Shatter by the ''Cascade Oil Extracts'' smoking from the elegant flower bong with quarts banger as well as some leftovers from yesterdays dab sesh... Cheers everyone lay back relax and get stoned :pass::cheers::coffee:
Cheers
1493521012765-1518638662.jpg

Last edited:
22 hours in my grow room today. :nono: Skim coated walls, painted, cleaned, trimmed. Endless work to be done after a years abuse.

Hung the mammoth up too. 8 cobs driven at 25 watts each. 12.5 watt Samsung strips x 4. Also stuck the fancy new sticker on the back wall lol. View attachment 742340

View attachment 742341

View attachment 742342

View attachment 742343
Outstanding! Love the look man. Clean, crisp and professional! 3 out of 4 of my plants are loving the sun, 1 is having a hard time handling the awesomeness that is COB power, but she'll be fine!

@ashton Thanks bro, I hope I don't mess her up too badly lol!

Outstanding! Love the look man. Clean, crisp and professional! 3 out of 4 of my plants are loving the sun, 1 is having a hard time handling the awesomeness that is COB power, but she'll be fine!

@ashton Thanks bro, I hope I don't mess her up too badly lol!
Excellent. It does take some getting used to. They are like little sun's lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back