Status
Not open for further replies.
Y1.png
y.jpeg
Y2.jpg

Just sampled some 3 bears OG after three days drying. Small lower flowers are just barely smokable and getting their stank on. Slight skunk aroma, great buzz
Looking forward to your opinion as it ages out. Got one around 40 days right now and getting very excited. I am thinking this one will really shine with a month in a jar.

Stacking nicely, how far away is your light?
About 16 inches ish. From the tallest. Closer to 24 on shortest
I never checked lol. I always just kept it as close as they liked it. With out burning.

That's the thing. I have to burp them, and of course while they are open and just getting righteous. Add a big stoned kid in a candy store.:dizzy:
:pass:
Me every time I burp a jar. Ooo I'll try this one. And this one and this one lol

Nice!!! I can't wait till you experience the sky stretch. I got 1 that didn't get real big. But the other right now. Giant . Frosty giant. So many tops. And the grapey sweet dank stank is getting real! Also made some sky rosin and bho. Both phenomenal . I hope you get one of these xxl sky's . Be ready to tie or train lol and props to ya . And nice looking set man

22 hours in my grow room today. :nono: Skim coated walls, painted, cleaned, trimmed. Endless work to be done after a years abuse.

Hung the mammoth up too. 8 cobs driven at 25 watts each. 12.5 watt Samsung strips x 4. Also stuck the fancy new sticker on the back wall lol.
IMG_1723.JPG

IMG_1724.JPG

IMG_1725.JPG

IMG_1726.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back