Status
Not open for further replies.
Gnats. As it's getting warmer I'm seeing them inside. Not in tent. But. That's an issue. And expensive to buy good soil. Water is cheaper than soil.

Yeah, expense was and is a huge concern for me. I survive on less than $800 a month, so I'm all about squeezing them pennies til they scream. Right now my nutes cost me right around fifteen cents a gallon and seem to be working out pretty well. :smoking:

3 Bears OG are now hanging. They smell wonderful, touch the flowers and they explode with a sweet citrus OG smell. Can't wait to fire one up! :pass:
I started stripping the left gal and realized I hadn't take a picture...
View attachment 741780
View attachment 741782 View attachment 741783 View attachment 741784 View attachment 741785 View attachment 741786 View attachment 741787 View attachment 741788 View attachment 741789 View attachment 741790
View attachment 741797
Beautiful! I'll be stocking your Mephisto thread waiting to hear how she smokes. About a month off from chopping mine. :thumbsup:

Any of you care for some ferrets? Do to my back and leg issues I probably won't be able to have another dog. So have been looking into them lately.
View attachment 741728 View attachment 741729 View attachment 741730 View attachment 741731

Knew a guy that had a couple a few decades back. Fun little critters. I'd say more cat like than dog like in that they are closer to a wild, non-domesticated animal in behavior. That's not to say that can't be trained and taught to behave and stuff, just that it's more on line with training a cat than a dog so takes a bit more work.

Oh...and they will find holes in the wall, furniture, anything and everywhere in your home that you don't even know are there and crawl into them. :smoking:

I also have a question about rockrool. When potting clones in soil, is there a method for adjusting ph? What I mean is, the clone is use to a lower ph.... so will watering at 6.5 effect the clone? I would think the same question could go for seedlings. :shrug:

I feed mine 6.0-6.5 pH filtered tap water, and she's just fine. It measures 75-85 PPM, and after two weeks, I start adding nutes. For soil, you can stay there, in hydro go back down to the high 5's like a clone system would be at.

1528719_697485666958404_68279028_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back