Status
Not open for further replies.
Harvest in a week. My seeded [HASHTAG]#17[/HASHTAG] pheno, in a way I am extremely excited as I've been watching the seeds developing. At first I didn't know if she stalled, but no she's busy carrying on the experiment. When she goes, in goes Heisenberg special

What are you enjoying for smoke tonight?

Smoking the euforia right now...will probably grab some of the portal Amber or DP White Widow auto next

AWW
IMG_4970.JPG

POrtal Amber
IMG_4979.JPG

If you're in the heart of Appalachia then we definitely are neighbors brother!! :pass: Nestled right up against the Ohio River. I'm a mountain river rat hahaha
I'm closer to the Cumberland River, (approx 30 miles), Tennessee River, (60 miles), but I do my best cat fishing on the Green River, (40 miles). Come to think of it, I'm kind of surrounded by rivers, but none as big as the Ohio. I believe the Ohio is larger than the Mississippi where they merge. At least it looked that way too me! I guess it depends on rainfall upstream. BTW Pass it around .... :smokeout:

I'm closer to the Cumberland River, (approx 30 miles), Tennessee River, (60 miles), but I do my best cat fishing on the Green River, (40 miles). Come to think of it, I'm kind of surrounded by rivers, but none as big as the Ohio. I believe the Ohio is larger than the Mississippi where they merge. At least it looked that way too me! I guess it depends on rainfall upstream.
There isn't one body of water around me, not even a creek. F*ckin Blows

Man does it suck to get an email saying some of your order is backordered. It is what it is and just have to wait it out. Must have been lots of people ordering during the 4/20 specials.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back